[Release] /me but the text is 3D printed

Love this, I’ve Used this before and it is AWESOME, So customizable, Well done!

Great job! always wanted myself a 3d printing thing, but never got one… need to fix that

How would I go about adding the /me to chat as well as in game? (using the newest version)

Why is mine not popping up in chat cause when people are dead they can’t read it because they might be facing down

1 Like

what?

I Guess you have ESX_Ambulancejob?
If yes Then you have to turn the frozen cam setting off.
Then your player should be able to look around when they are dead and no chat is needed. :slight_smile:
If you want them to write in chat then the whole server would see what the “Dead People” is saying :confused:

I Hope you understand what I try to say XD
Sorry for my bad English :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

im actually using Bad Essentials

Hey, did you found the solution yet?

Is there a way to put a background on this script for example a black box

Yeah. This solution isn’t valid anymore on version 3.0.

how to show /me text only in under head not in a ooc chat help me please

Does this conflict with RPChat. I type /me and I get the chat box entry but nothing appears over the head.

It may conflict, yes. Remove the other command and you’ll be fine.

Is there a way to make it also appear in chat and not just above the head?

Did you ever figure this out?

when i use /me test for example its showing on a global. so everyone getting this.
if any one could help would be great

I like this but I still prefer [RELEASE] [FREE] [STANDALONE] 3d- me, do, med imo there is also [RELEASE][PAID] soDope 3Dme / 3Ddo / 3Dmed which is a basically paid darker version of the free 3d me

1 Like

Can anyone help me add this to my server?

I use ESX but when I add it, it doesn’t work. Do I need to put in a specific folder or something?

I have it, but unfortunately there is some synchronization error. It works perfectly on my own dev server, but if we put it in a 30+ player slot server, it doesn’t take the distance into account for some reason.
Client Code: client rp cmd - Pastebin.com
Server Code: server rpcmd - Pastebin.com

is it possible to make this work with a custom? or implement it into my SAMP style?