[Release] Manage Your own Store [ ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone ] [PAID]

supports weapons? because i really need to replace my ammunation with something like this, but my weapons are not items. and i own this script :confused:

1 Like

unfortunately at the moment it is only possible to sell weapons if they are items. What you can do: you create the items and register so that when they are used, give the corresponding weapons or ammunition. We can help you do that if you want. Send us a private message and we will help you :slight_smile:

Hello,

Can you place several product positions in one store. E.g. drinks, ice cream, vegetables etc…?

Greetings

1 Like

At the moment it is not possible, because the script is not based only on the Market, but on any custom store you want to create, such as a Tool Store, Pharmacy and among others. So the script coordinate system was not designed for picking products from a single store.

But we will consider the suggestion for a future update, so that it is possible :slight_smile:

One idea would be, after you have buy a store, after that you can put in different places in the shop/interior by command in chat. Like QBCore houses for example.

1 Like

This is a great idea, we will be super considering for the next update, an online management system where the owner himself can organize store locations for separate products :smiley:

I’m having an issue where I am unable to open the store. I’m not sure if it’s because I removed the .fxap file so the store would actually work or what. I am not getting any errors in my console. Everything shows up, except I’m not able to open anything. I think it might be a script I’m using or have used? I’m not entirely sure.

1 Like

Hey ! we will help you in private :smiley:

Hello!, when I buy something like water or bread and I pay with bank, he just indicates that I got it, but no money goes off my bank. This is also the same with my cash only there is another problem here because if I want to go get something but have enough cash only does he have that you do not have enough money in his pocket? something is not right. And in addition, it might be possible to turn off store purchases?

1 Like

We will answer you in private :slight_smile:

thank you. this seems to work perfect so far

how do i fix this error

1 Like

Hi
which framework are you using: QBCore, ESX or VRP? We will analyze and fix :smiley:

1 Like

Update

Fixed bugs.

Bug that prevented changing store information after created was fixed. Now everyone will be able to change store information.
Fixed a bug where an error occurred after deleting a store that was created previously.

1 Like

Hello !
You just need to download the latest version from FiveM Assets that we released today. Because it corrects exactly that error :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes when i change the prices . It doesn’t update even after a restart.

Hello!
after the creation of the store, who decides the price of the products, is the owner of the store. That is, when changing the Configuration file, it will not change the value of the stores that already exist in the database, so as not to conflict with the price chosen by the owners. What you can change is just the maximum price a store owner can put on products. And if you really want to change the price of products from stores that have already been created, you will need to delete the store from the database. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you add a feature that removes inactive owners and sets stores back to default? We have an issue with players buying the stores and then they leave the city and no one else can buy it

1 Like

Hi, at the moment it is not possible, to do this you must manually remove it from the database. But we will make an update in the future which improves the script in many ways. It will even have a graphical interface in which administrators will be able to remove owners, items and other things from stores. In addition to facilitating the creation of new stores. Improvements to quests and ways to restock the store. Employees and etc.
This is going to be a major update that will get what you asked for, but it will still take some time to complete. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

have you got a snippet of converting it to 3rd eye plz

1 Like