[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

how do you change the keybinds for the different sirens

1 Like

No, i have same problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey i have a problem i have ELS ont my fiveM server and i need to turn de warning lights on to turn on the siren can i change that?

This isnā€™t made to control ELS enabled vehicles. This script is for NON-ELS vehicles

Anyone knows how to add addon cars to this script?

2 Likes

works on all addon cars

yeah but how to add the sirens to the script

3 Likes

lux_vehcontrol is blocking the use of the cell phone in the emergency vehicleā€¦ how would I allow the phones to be used in the vehicles. I can not find a true or false statement any where in the script for lux_vehcontrol.

2 Likes

Is there a way to make a vehicle, such as the ambulance, use the firetruck siren main?

1 Like

go into vehicles.meta

1 Like

what do you mean?

1 Like

just have to reboot

1 Like

@Guenter36 This is the only check the script does.

DisableControlAction(0, 172, true) -- INPUT_CELLPHONE_UP 

Could be, the script broadcasts indicator state every 200 ticks. When it does it then relays this with all clients.

You can only get 100 soundIDs, if you have a lot of vehicles with sirens on you could surpass this number. There is currently no development on this script. More information here: PlaySoundFromEntity Limitations

Does anyone know why when i add a /trunk script that it wonā€™t work when I use Lux? Is there code i can write in lux to make it so i can do /trunk outside of the vehicle etc?

Thanks in advance

can anyone help with sirens in my old server i had dual sirens with luxart i moved to zap now i dont have dual sirens can anyone help with this

Really good addon!

how do I make fire vehicles have fire sirens?

vehicles.meta

1 Like