[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control ELS Clicks

is it me or the clicks not work any help please for 3.0

Hello, the script should be working. Please download here: GitHub - FactionPvP/Luxart-Vehicle-Control-ELS-Clicks.

If you are still running into some issues, let me know.

Your resource manifest is messed up. “ui_page” and the “files” section is being directed to a folder directory that doesn’t exist.

Here’s a corrected version of it that’s been working great on my server. I also changed it to fxmanifest. For anyone else wondering, all you need to do is drop this in your folder and delete the existing __resource.lua. :slight_smile:
fxmanifest.lua (250 Bytes)

Hope this helps!

Hi there, when the 3.0v was released I uploaded the wrong __resource file, the file was fixed a few weeks ago. If you redownload the script on github then everything should be fixed.

1 Like

Im having issues where the HUD for the controls will stay on after leaving the car. Is there a way to completely disable hud server-wide?

Luxart Vehicle Control ELS Clicks does not have a HUD, you might be using Luxart Vehicle Control V3.

1 Like

It hurts being this dumb sometimes. You are correct. :joy:

1 Like

Is easy to disable all the indicators from ( - ) ( = ) ( backspace ) and the sirens from ( upper arrow key ) ??? and if it’s YES tell me how :smiley:

Is there any way to remove the tertiary/priority siren by modifying client.lua?

This would mean when activating the siren, a wail would be heard like usual, then when switching tones a yelp would be heard like usual, but then instead of a priority tone it goes back to the wail.

The sounds don’t seem to be working for me
Newest version of the script

EDIT Now working

When editing the config where would i fine the manual siren as i have server sided sirens in using this script

Hi there, please use this photo for reference:

Do you mean to completely remove the auxiliary siren?
eModelsWithPcall will use a different auxiliary siren tone, same for eModelsWithFireSrn
Below I posted an image with the code for the auxiliary siren. You can also choose what vehicles use the auxiliary in the client.lua under Configurations.
(-- Configurations --

-- these models will use their real wail siren, as determined by their assigned audio hash in vehicles.meta
local eModelsWithFireSrn =
{
"FIRETRUK",
}

-- models listed below will use AMBULANCE_WARNING as auxiliary siren
-- unlisted models will instead use the default wail as the auxiliary siren
local eModelsWithPcall =
{
"AMBULANCE",
"FIRETRUK",
"LGUARD",
})

Info2

Please use the photo below for the code line:
Manual Siren - Info3

Hello there, what was causing the issue?

I have this in my server and works great But I have to turn It on in the resources manually after every restart. Can someone help with this?

You probably have the resource started in the wrong order in your server.cfg. Try starting it after luxart vehicle controls if you have it started before such or move it to before if you already have it started after.

So i need both Lux Veh control and this mod?

To quote the original post… no, this resource is the whole package.
I guess I mistook originally, I thought this was a compatibility resource but it’s a replacement resource.

Hello @Faction,
I really like this version of Luxart Vehicle Control, with the realistic click sounds. Its a really good work and I want to use it👍

But I have an important question: Is there any way to “blacklist” any of the emergency vehicles, that work with lux-vehcontrol???
Its because I use ELS for my ELS vehicles and lux-vehcontrol for my NON-ELS vehicles, but it puts both together, what really don’t work.
So I want to blacklist the emergency vehicles, that uses ELS, so I can just use the NON-ELS vehicles with lux-vehcontrol.