[Release] LSSD Reskins for Non-ELS Whelen Legacy Pack (Lee County Sheriff)

These skins are heavily based on Lee County Sheriff’s Office in FL along with details added by me. I tried to make these as accurate as possible to the real thing, does not mean that they are perfect tho. These are a work in progress.

These come with skins for the following vehicles:

(Update) Line on the Charger was redone to make it look more realistic (Seen on the last screenshot). The Taurus “Sheriff” text was moved up to make it look more accurate, the line was also redone to make it more accurate as well.

2007 Vic
2013 Taurus
2014 Charger
2015 Tahoe
2016 Explorer
2018 Charger

The skins come with 2 variants (Seen in the screenshots below). The one with the stripe across the whole car is the older version and the one with the 4 stripes is the newer. The only car that carries both is the Explorer, all other cars just come with 1. (Mostly older cars)

Each skin comes with a normal patrol, supervisor, and K-9 Variant. There are other features for certain cars as well. An example is that only the chargers carry the Traffic Service Unit livery.

Bugs:

• The Vic and Charger don’t have plates, I may fix this later.

IMPORTANT!!:

If you put more than one skin onto the Vic the textures will break. The .YTD file cannot pass more than 16MB. A fix for this issue can be found here: [How-to] Split Vehicle YTD Files to Avoid 16Mb Stream Limit (No Texture Compression)

Vehicles Used:

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/29485-non-els-whelen-legacy-pack-6-vehiclesfivem-ready/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-264476

Pictures

DOWNLOAD: Lee County Sheriff

2 Likes

These looks awesome, do you think you could work on a Marion County, FL skin pack for a non-els free pack? If so that would be awesome. Great work on this one.