• 2016 Ford Explorer - Sheriff8
  • 2015 Tahoe (Multiple Lightbars) - Sheriff9
  • 2008 Impala - Sheriff10
  • 2011 CVPI (Slicktop) - Sheriff11
  • 2011 CVPI - Sheriff12
Screenshots

Links:

18 Likes

You need some daytime pics so we actually see the cars. Also, please credit the original modeler.

1 Like

Ill do some day time pics now, I linked the texture and all the vehicles used are linked there with the names of the model creators

Could you send me templates for these cars? I want to use a couple of them for LSPDFR, but with my textures

@AuburnfanGaming I don’t have templates for the vehicles as i only put the pre-made textures on the models. The textures can be found here and all the vehicles are linked in the description of the texture

I love how it says dont put any websites of your server and you have your discord Website

@TroooperCorentin It says “Any ‘look at my Discord chat’, ‘register on my site’, ‘go to my site to download’ and so on in releases will not be tolerated. This includes ‘early access for people registered/joined/…’ and similar.” I never made it a requirement to join my discord or website to access the files.

Very well done Nick looks amazing!

the handling is off for me i can easy flipover some vehicles such as the older model tahoe flips over when i make a turn going 20 mph if you could help me with the handling that would be great

2 Likes

Anyone know why these vehicles are doing this after putting them in?

[I havent changed any file] So it may be something I havent done that I should of…

Thanks,

Hi, Could someone edit the Handling ? The Vehicles are too fast. and reckless. Please Fix them Thanks.

Dave M.

Check the YTD file size, if they’re too big FIveM wont read it and will do that type of thing where it takes on various colors around it. limit is 15k… Safe zone for most users is around 5-7k in file size for ytd.

The Sheriff2 Spawn handles differently to every other vehicle. It feels like an ALL-FOUR Wheel Drive when it should be rear wheel. Could you help me fix that? Thanks

The sheriff2 according to the files is rear wheel drive, if you dont like the current handling on the car you can change it in the vehicles.meta file.

What would I change in there?

This is what happens:
https://gyazo.com/ab2ee70c44ab96907a2d14f1b52e7532

Try chaning this https://gyazo.com/e3d0f76a54991b5bfbbd33f959006365
to something else, example:
police2

That didn’t work [20]

What RP ENGINE u use?

I’m pretty sure he is using ESX