[Release] Los Santos County Sheriff Pack [Add-On] [Non-ELS]

Strange, i will have a look at it and see if i can get it working on my server. It was working fine when i released it

1 Like

Thank you! [20 characters]

@TroooperCorentin Thats because he posted this before the PSA went into effect. He posted this in February and the PSA was posted in March. So hes allowed to keep it on here.

Weird. Nice pack BTW
20 dadasdasd

@NickThe0ne
Could you fix the handling to be smooth and send me the file please or tell me how will be much appreciated

Really Bad, some of the cars handling are very poor, its a nice pack BUT you made a lot of mistakes, the tahoo and the vic need to be fixed i cant use these cars for my crew…:frowning:

1 Like

Can you get us some skin templates?

I dont have any templates on hand for these textures but if you go the lcpdfr link all the vehicle models are linked and im sure that most of them have templates.

What do you use for lights i check all of the cars only sheriff-sheriff2-sheriff10-sheriff12 works. Others not bright.

Can i have the templates for these vehicles please

:wink:

can I get some templates for these vehicles plz asap

These cars do not have light reflecting in the surrounding areas, can this be fixed please?

1 Like

I do not believe that the creator of this post is providing support on these vehicles. I believe that he is only releasing them because he does not own them.

Sorta, i dont do support because i dont have the time to fix it since im busy with other stuff. And i released them because i wanted to share the vehicles with the community.

Really nice job! the only thing I saw wrong was with the impala’s lights bugged.

The tahoe’s spoiler lights dont work, and sheriff 5 no lights at all work.

Use visualsettings

Has anyone fixed the handling issues with some of the models?

is there a way to change the light color to just blue?