[Release] Long hairstyle with rose for MP Female

It’s my first long hairstyle, I spent few days on it so I hope you will like it as much as I do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

More info:
Hairstyle is ported from TS4 CC, it has high med and low LOD so hair won’t change model or color from the distance. Files replaces female hair on slot #60. You can change it by renaming files. Hairstyle have custom weight so when character will move their head, hair will move smoothly.

How to install custom hair and clothes: [How-To] Streaming new hairstyles for characters: Step by Step for dummies

Download:
Dollie Mods - MP Female Freebies #5 - Long hairstyle with rose for MP Female.7z (6.3 MB)

More pictures:

7 Likes

Love the hairstyle, only question I have: Does the color of the rose change when changing the hairstyle or does it keep the same color ?

1 Like

@Neddings Basically the rose is just a pinned up hair so it has the same color as the rest of the hairstyle :blush:

Had a feeling it would be, not sure how hard it would be to have it seperated so it can have it’s own color

Looks great except it looks a bit like a wig as you can see underneath the hair image

@MidlifeGamingCrisis You can change brightness and contrast of the texture so color will be more “dimensional”. It’s always some personal preference :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You mean the part near ear or on the back of the neck? To not make hair clipping trough the body, I need to move it a little bit from the body so it will look better with jackets etc. I also reccomend to make your graphic settings higher, then all hair looks even better.

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for reply and explanation. Yeah was referring to the bit under the hair on the neck.

I’m absolutely loving this! Is there any way you could do a curly hair style like this?

Hi all! I wanted to share that updated version of this mod is here! Texture file is more optimized :slight_smile:

This isnt working for me
mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_gunrunning_hair_01^hair_017_u.ydd

you can replace it with any other hair, just rename files to your liking :slight_smile: