[Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [UPDATED]

Is there a way to make the dog go into the sit animation when it gets in the car? I’ve noticed that the dog ends up clipping through most models, but when you make the dog sit, it usually fixes the issue. Any help would be appreciated

Sry i use the Original because your version didnt work with follow and attack :frowning:

How do we remove the footer with your community name on there? It’s in the style.css but will not remove itself from the client upon updating.

we got the dog to attack, but it attacks us instead of the “suspect”

you could set a key bind for sitting in the code that may help you, or set it to sit when it gets in the vehicle

How can I change the skin of the ped for example if I change the shepherd for this? [How-to] German Shepherd / Malinois - K9 Dog 1.0.1

It appears to me by default with a police vest and brown and black

Nice script, just when i press f1 when i focus somebody, the script write default bite and the dog start to attack me

1 Like

Does anyone know of any way to use the Police K-9 model as an addon and have different variants of the dog? ie: different colours as well as police and sheriff harness

Ohhh Alright got it! Thank you!

How to i get the Dog to attack other people

Point at a person with a weapon and press E

It doesn’t attack other people it attacks me

Mk issue when you send the dog to attack a player it will attack you instead not 100% why but a pretty big bug!

@xander1998 do you have a link for your k9 script that was recently released ?

Its on my OP. You will see it.

Nice script, just when i press f1 when i focus somebody, the script write default bite and the dog start to attack me can u please fix this becuase its a pretty BIG thing about the script if the K9 cant attack

1 Like

So I added it into my game, it worked perfectly. But it messed with my graphics? My mini map had a weird grey box surrounding it and when I am in first person, the textures go to a grey color.

Have to say hats off on this amazing script I’m sure many people are stoked to have their hands on. Thanks for the contribution!!! <3

Where do i go to change the buttons to open/close the menu and to bite

Thank you, you are a hero.