[Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [NEW UPDATE] [FIXED]

how do u make it only for cops or admins?

Hi, maybe Iā€™m doing something wrong, but the dog does not run after a person, and does not bite him, I press the right buttons, the script runs without errors, how to fix it?

you need to aim at the person then press the button for it to attack

I press to button but it doesnā€™t attack, it just comes up and barks

its conflicting with a calmai script

1 Like

But I donā€™t have this script

The only way the dog will not bite is if you messed around with the code or you have a calmai script in somewhere, reason for this is because the calmai also included animals

Okay, Iā€™ll try to find it

Maybe some other scripts can interfere? Because I donā€™t have this script

may not be called calmai is a script you have that stops the ai from going nuts

Hey, how can I make the dog bites someone? And how I make him to foolow me.

So I put LSRPC-K9 folder into my resources and added it to my server.cfg. /k9 doesnā€™t do anything. Tried to force start it with F8 and says canā€™t find the folder?

restart the server or do refresh before you do start LSRPC-K9 Im sure you also need nativeui if you dont already have it

hey mine keeps going into this mouse mode when I hit enter after making the name for the dog where I just see the cursor for the mouse but it does let me do anything in game. canā€™t get out of that mouse bug. When was the last time you updated this ?

Does anyone know how to fix dog biting? I have checked all of my resources for KEEPCALM and I donā€™t have it. If you have dog biting working please reply!

you have somthing in the server that is calming ai so that the gangs and stuff dont shoot at you or start fighting with you

Hi I was curious as to how I change keybinds in this script?

Hello every one.

Did anybody noticed issue with spawning dog on server?

We are working with Onesync Infinity Mod. On Locslhost everyrhing was working fine, but live on server dogs appears for second and disappears without aby reason.

No error codes in console.

Could anybody provide solution?

How to open the menu what key?