[RELEASE] B1G_AmmuJob - Ammunation job with with weapon pieces system

Nothing changes? xD instead of 250 place 30 … and it will give you a weapon with 30 bullets

Well, i understand that it was supposed to do that, as my policejob is almost the same and working with the change. Your repo is not chaning upon that edit, weird but true.

I Found why, i will lauch an update soon, stay tuned

Great job mate! Thanks for fast and good help! :slight_smile:

UPDATED - Now there is a new Config value called “Config.Bullets” where you can change the bullets ammount.

1 Like

if someone can make pickup boxes animation or like this job ([RELEASE] ESX Deliveries) to take ammo boxes to the Vehicle it will be great!!!

Can you help me pleace.
I have this error:

To be honest, Ive never seen that before, im pretty sure thats not caused by the script, maybe something relate with you Database

Your script has destroyed my other scripts and database too …

1 Like

Wrong. You broke your other scripts and your own database.

No one else reported that error so surely you either managed to ruin the script by not following the instructions, or you had another script that wasn’t compatible with this one.

2 Likes

ahhahahah, read me post, you need a brain to use my script, if you dont know you dont use it, and NO, my script didnt break anything, you broke it by yourself.

can you explain what is this ??? STOCKADE.zip

got it its a [addonvehicle] !

Its the ammu van ahah

brother see your en translation !!

its not in english can u provide me proper English file ??

its the default translation, you can find it anywhere lol

I used this a week ago, and all worked properly, but, I downloaded again for a second server, and 1 error appears when I want to take items from the armory.

Error says something like: "concatenate … (label)"

And the location is on client/main.lua:881

•   for i=1, #items, 1 do
      	table.insert(elements, {label = 'x' .. items[i].count .. ' ' .. items[i].label, value = items[i].name})
      end*

So, I can put items but I can’t take them…

I will investigate !

And I would know how to make something with this:

I put a CombatPistol with 50 or 60 or 130 bullets, but when I take it, CombatPistol has always the same bullets (itemName, bullets). And it woulf be perfect to keep the config.

Here is the error on F8 when I click on Take item