[Release] IL New Dawn

Hi ! This is my contribution for the FiveM community. I hope you will like it !

Content of the script

• Compatibility
  • Screenshot
  • Video demonstration
  • Download

Compatibility

This is script is 100% standalone.

Screenshots

Video demonstration

Download

3 Likes

Nice work! The music link can be replaced with a YouTube link right?

1 Like

Nice work.Looking good.

1 Like

Hi @IL-Boomatisch!

Thank you for your positive report.

No you can’t replace the music with a YouTube link. But you can make the music local. Just need to create a folder called " music " then go in the index.html at the line 13 you will see a website link replace it by this:

And now it should works locally if you need support please click in the link in the github to access to the support.

1 Like

Hi @Alveix !

Thank you for your positive report !

1 Like

Oh, look sick nice work men

1 Like

Hi @KOTNK !

Thank you for your positive report !

Hi there,

I think your forget a part of the text that needs to be written for the replacement.
“Replace it by this: …”

Hi @Alyvax

I didn’t understand what did you mean. If a user what to edit the text they just need to open the index.html press CTRL + F type the text they want to edit then put their text and it’s working.

replace it with what? :smiley:

1 Like

lol i have been looking for something like this for a while now

1 Like

@IL-Boomatisch with their text ^^ It’s pretty easy to edit a loading screen like New Dawn just need few minutes to understand it, then edit, upload and try in game

Hi @ToxicScripts

Great to know that you were looking for something like New Dawn ! Have fun with it !

1 Like

cheers mate!

1 Like

Ahh got it allready, thanks :slight_smile: … Do you know how i can change the Volume from this Music??

Friendly Regards

1 Like

Hi @IL-Boomatisch !

Go in the index.html then at the lines 100 you should find this: " vid.volume = 0.03; " edit by whatever you want to make the music higher.

Or you can use A to decrease and E to increase the volume of the music. And spacebar to pause the music.

Hello @Kentain_fr!
I’ll try that, thanks. Can you explain me how i have to wrte the Function with what you mean with A to decrease and E to increse and Spacebar to Stop?

Friendly Regards

1 Like

Hi @IL-Boomatisch !

It’s already inside :wink: You can find the function in the index.html between line 97 and 132

Hello @Kentain_fr
Thank you i see the Function. But how can i display the Function on the Losdingscreen?

1 Like

loving the space pics!

1 Like