[RELEASE] H-Vshop - Vehicle Shop System for ESX-Legacy

vehicleshop

H-Vshop

H-Vshop is a vehicle shop that supports all vehicles (Bicycles, Motorcycles, Cars, Trucks, Tanks, Planes, Helicopters). The configuration file is easy to use and doesn’t require querying the database to get a list of vehicles to display to the player.

Preview

Video 1

GitHub
H-Vshop

New Update released on GitHub:

Preview:

24 Likes

Amazing Work bro! But I have qb :smiling_face_with_tear:
I will be so glad if this will be qb Please :brown_heart:
This script looks like on another level for me,
I just love it and thx for responding :sparkles::brown_heart:

2 Likes

Hi @SOTS_Roleplay,
Thank you for the comment, shouldn’t be difficult to get it to work with QB if you have simple conversion knowledge. Since not a lot of stuff from ESX was used for it.

Regards
Haroki

1 Like

very good looking ui! maybe a vehicle cat inside the same shop? For example porsche audi mercedes etc inside one shop

good work as always haroki

1 Like

he :slight_smile: i have this problem

i change the name in “h-vshop” and the oxmysql to normal mysql or is oxmysql important?

don’t change the resource name

2 Likes

Does this have a option for categories?

For example,

• Offroad
  • SUV
  • Sedan

Hi @steven_Verhoef,
Thank you for the idea, I will be looking for a way of implementing your suggestion.

1 Like

If anyone was having issues with the UI not opening on the shop, seems like the bundled UI wasn’t included, please download the resource from GitHub :slight_smile:

You can find it under:
Releases

Okey, thank you so much, btw love ur scripts :heart:

why would you change oxmyql to “normal mysql” so i guess it’s mysql-async… when oxmysql is direct replace for mysql-async …

Yeah, that’s correct not sure why people are still using mysql-async, when oxmysql has way better performance and easily replaces mysql-async queries :confused:

1 Like

why video doesn’t load ?

can we add also job vehicle shop?

wow so clean very nice fork and for free best men❤️

Works fine. Is there a replacement export for exports.esx_advancedvehicleshop:GeneratePlate()?

Hi @Mr.Whitee,
In the client/plate.lua file you can just create an export for the generatePlate function and use that.

Haroki

Nice release, Haroki :slight_smile: