[RELEASE] guille_selltonpcs

guille_selltonpcs

Description:

A FiveM release that allows you to sell drugs to the NPC. Also, you can be robbed by some NPC’s while selling drugs. The script includes an alert to the police.

It’s easy to use, and you can edit the drug that will be sold in the server side (intuitive). It has two languages, and you can select one of them in the config.

Important information

The default robbery probability is 1/50, you can change this in the client side (commented line). The same with the police call (commented line). The resource needs ESX.

Default: 0.01-0.02 ms

Default progress bar: progressBars (if you don’t have this script change this script in the export)

If you like the resource, preserve the original name in it to support me :slight_smile: .

Personal improves

• More organized
  • Added languages
  • All coded in English for a better understanding

Some screenshots

Links

Download link

Progress bars (Required)

Preview

12 Likes

For ESX V1 final?

2 Likes

Should work, yes. :grinning: But I don’t know if it has the ShowFloatingHelpNotification, if not, you will need to modify a little the code.

2 Likes

this looks amazing. could you maybe make a comment in the config of the lines to edit? where is the drug list, percentage for cops? percentage of robbery? overall it’s amazing though.

1 Like

Yes, when I arrive home i will improve the config. :slight_smile:

thanks a ton, I think it would help the script overall, I did go back and see the --commented lines. in your video, the text over the NPC heads look amazing I love that. I cannot wait to give it a shot. It would already be in if it was not for a few people on the server. Thanks again for all your hard work! You are appreciated !

1 Like

For the moment I am in the mobile, i added to the config the number of police to sell :slight_smile:

This is way beyond the scope of your script. I would love to see an option based on player police activity to toggle a chance for “undercover” or a spawned in npc cop car to roll in and go crazy. So in other words if there are no players on flagged as police then there is a chance the sell drug script would spawn npc police. In the past I was trying to make a toggle to turn on and off the wanted system (stars) but got stuck at the toggle for players in the policejob role… anyways I’m just rambling. Some times it helps to type things out to see it from a different angle. Thanks again for all your work.

1 Like

Well it’s for a roleplay server. The task of catching the seller is for the police players. But that idea is also cool.

I totally agree. It would just help when there are no cops online. self toggles if it does not detect cops online. Would not go well with a lot of different servers. It would be nice for something like the one I’m working on dealing with low server pops we more crimes than cops. Have to find ways to keep them active while we build up the cop side. In my experience by the time we get cops the crims get bored and move on. Then the cops get bored and move on before I can build the crim population up hehe. I mean a lot of that is on the dev team for not finding more things to keep people happy/busy during the lull times. That and also setting expectations and sculpting the roleplay community that matches our vision. Lots ok plates spinning. haha thanks for reading my rant.

1 Like

Nice bro!!

1 Like

Thx bro

But if the npc cop arrest the player, what he must do? Put the player automatically in jail? A bill? It’s interesting but a difficult application.

What is the correct way for me to fix, that not only does Maria sell, add more medicine?

1 Like

Actually is only available with one drug. But in the future I will add a better config to put more drugs.

oh, it’s just the normal hostile NPCs that pop out with stars, trigger happy NPCs cops. short and sweet… never seen a script where NPC could actually /jail players I bet it’s possible. Now to me that starts to sound crazy hehe. even I have my limits hahahha

1 Like

local attemp = math.random(1,1) -- Change the prob of calling police

It will never reach more than “2” so it will always reject the sale.

1 Like

You need to put more, fore example math.random(1, 10). Default is (1, 9).

yes :slight_smile:

This is a really good idea, I like it.

1 Like