[Release] Grant Chasing Auto [Alpha 7.0] UPDATE 03-24-17

Description
There is a kind of Cop vs Robber but with some differents rules: Cops must rush onto runner 3 time to “kill” runner. Runner have to “survive” for 3 minutes to win.

-For the moment, the starting point is not definitive, it’s just for testing.
-You have to use the car in the download link because they have to be quicker than runner car

You have to go near the Airport entrance, you can see a big with marker, when you are in it, you juste have to press “A” or “Enter” to start GCA. To quit it, you just have to press “B” or “Esc”.

• You can select a car by using Right and Left
  • Use “A” to validate
  • You can change the color of the car by using Up and Down
  • Change team with "LB" and "RB"
  • When you spectating, use Right and Left to change the player you’re looking at

Todo List

• Make a better blip system, more logical for this gamemode
  • Merge meta files for addon cars

Bug

• Sometime, the color of the name in the player-list is not the good one
  • Sometime the score become 0 again

Like always, I wait for your return and suggestion.

Have fun

1 Like

Loved it, very good! Just missing makes the system optional. From Mark areas on the map you start playing police and runner. You see? I’m really excited about this, I hope you can.

Yep, I think about it, I will add it later :wink:

It would be fun to be able to leave this optional and always running on a server. Either way, thanks so much for the hard work!!

1 Like

Yep, exacly the same suggestion than Yaken_Campos :wink:

Loved it, very good! Just missing makes the system optional. From Mark areas on the map you start playing police and runner. You see? I’m really excited about this, I hope you can.

###Update 03-11-2017

Make the mode optionnal: Go to marker near airport entrance and press “A” or “Enter”. To quit the gamemode, you just have to press “B” or “Esc” when you choosing a car.

2 Likes

Tried it and when hitting enter at the marked location we turned invisible and couldn’t move. It did say I was a cop but couldn’t do anything. No menu popped up was just stuck. It does sound really good once it works though, great idea.

Am I supposed to stream these cars as normal or do they go in the same resource as the game? Stupid question I know.

Ok so added it, seen the blip, pressed enter and it says you are a cop… but the keys to spawn or change anything you noted above dont work. Actually cant get out of the mode with ESC key or B.
Sounds like a cool game mode hopefully you can get it worked out for all of us.
Thanks

Hi Refuser and @NYKILLA1127 ,

For now, I have a lot of work for my job, and I can’t take time to see what the problem is before next week. But, it’s verry strange you have this problem now… Did you downbloaded the cars by the link in the readme file? ( https://mega.nz/#!TsA03TKT!DIwA6i-ajfVd5Oz3edLweQdH4XlYH6MW8gbTRVuA5SI ) because I have added some modified car to make the game more balanced… and if the game can’t load the model of the car, the script is stopped, so nothing else work. Let me know if it’s just the forgot of download the problem :wink:

The way you provided the addon cars it doesn’t start unless we load each car as a serparate resource? If you could upload it setup as one resource that would be better

you need to combined the metas, then you can use 1 resource

Hi again @Refuser and @NYKILLA1127

I plan to merge all cars, but I already tried one time to do this and I got a lot of error I cannot solve them easily at the moment so I prefere to focus on gamemode and adjust all linked thing after.

Don’t forget it’s the start of the project, alpha stage for now and I’m a begginer in coding and other meta stuff!

Update

Just a Little update: Orientation of vehicle when appear in parking are fixed

#Update 03-21-2017

All know bugs are solved

Now, I have to balance the game, it’s a very long part so, if you have the possibility to make a lot of test, do it and tell me what you think that should be balanced.

In same time, I have to set special blip for the game, to players in GCA can see who is cop, where they are and who is runner and where they are too! I have to make some ajustement (like not starting the game if there is more runner than cop ect…) and merging meta file for addon cars!

Finally, I want to find a better staring point.

EDIT: Now, if there is too many runners, the game don’t start

1 Like

Update 03-23-2017

Juste a little update: Add of a status of player: player in GCA can see if other player are ready or not and in game, if player are dead or alive.

Update 03-24-2017

Starting to make a score system

The system look work with 2 computer but I can’t test with more than 2 players, so, if you see any problems, let me know.

I can test it with 3-4 players on my server :smiley:

You can download the version from Github, it’s the last vesion!