[Release] [Free] | [v2.0] StanceModifier [Javascript Edition] [Stealth, Crouch, Prone]

How can i disable it . Like just using prone without that animation on turning to the sides?

If im shooting to the sides or backwards no one will see it and can be frustrating getting shot and thinking he is not seeing me how did i get shotā€¦

this is fantastic, but is it possible to edit it so when idle or in stealth that you toggle C to go in and out of crouch and V for prone? and for the prone transition is it possible to reverse the prone to idle? for the idle to prone?? just throwing ideas out there

yeah i wanted to know how to remove the animation since it doesnt work just have crouch and prone

This messed my FileZilla up, i cant delete it from FileZilla, and it messed up my spawnmanager, no one can spawn in the server, it stays on the loading screen, any suggestions on how to fix it

Is anyone else having issues getting this script to start. It attempts to start and then says thereā€™s a yarn error.

is it normal that when im in crouch state if im shoting for a brief moment my character start running and then go back to crouch state? is there a way to nake it stay crouch / slow walk like before shoting?

v2.0 StanceModifier

A new version has been released with a complete overhaul, minor bug fixes, performance improvements, better comments for developers, exports for external use, mappable key for customizable and quick action stealth, crouch, or prone, and moreā€¦

the post has been updated to reflect the changes of the new version, make sure to check it out.

have fun and happy codingā€¦ :kissing_closed_eyes:

When I go inside of a vehicle in my server, and someone presses their prone keybind it will flip the vehicle and freeze them forcing them to delete it to fix.

Hey,

Thank you for your feedback, Iā€™ve managed to reproduce and fix the bug.
A new release was made fixing this issue along with some lintings and a new function.

Thank you again :pray:

Alright, I have just had a friend test it now and it did not work. It does the same thing as before but I have got a clip of it this time. Hope it helps! Prone bug recorded with Medal.tv

Thanks for such a quick response, I will test this now. (Moved to reply but testing part is above with the clip.)

Hey,
Following up to your message, any news? :sweat_smile:

P.S: nvm, i just realized whatā€™s happening :joy:,
Iā€™ll look into it a little more in a bit

[v2.0.2-b.reloaded] StanceModifier

A revised/reloaded version was released fixing issues and improving the user-friendliness of the script
the post will be updated shortly to reflect the changes in the new version, make sure to check it out.
Special thanks to @Baited01

have fun and happy codingā€¦

When in prone and aiming a weapon, other players see you standing up. Any idea why

This is a known issue discovered by fourthbeam
It is caused by the the (SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_PLANE_WING) animation.

As of now, I personally cannot find any workaround apart from disabling the usage of weapons whilst in prone, (the option is available in the config variable if you go a little bit into the code).
this is due to the fact that, I donā€™t have enough knowledge of the nature of GTA V animations and also me not being able to dedicate more time to find an alternative animation, between university, work, and other projects I barely have time.

but if you do find a solution or an alternative, message me directly and Iā€™ll be more than happy to implement your solution and give you the credits you deserve. :hugs:

Best regards

Where did you find the animations ?
Im searching for a list of animation task which can be used with the TaskAimGunScripted Native. Maybe you can help me out (I know the post is old :sweat_smile: )

Hey :wave:

There are a lot of lists out there with tons of animations
Here are the two biggest lists:
https://wiki.ā– ā– ā– ā– et.work/index.php?title=Animations
https://alexguirre.github.io/animations-list/

Have fun :joy:

Hey thanks for the answer. I already know these lists of animations but they do not provide the animation tasks for the Native, such as SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_PLANE_WING. So I need a list with this animations.

Ahh, you mean scripted gun tasks,
There are the only ones I know of, there could be more that Iā€™m not aware of

enum eVScriptedGunTaskMetadata {
    SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_ON_CRATE,
    SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_HANGING_UPSIDE_DOWN,
    SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_ON_ROPE,
    SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_PRONE_BACK,
    SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_DINGY_RPG,
    SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_CRATE_RPG,
    SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_CRATE_BUDDY,
    SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_PRONE_BACK_RIFLE,
    SCRIPTED_GUN_TASK_PLANE_WING,