[RELEASE] [FREE] [STANDALONE] 3d- me, do, med

When

? :smiley:

2 Likes

How optimized is this script? and will you add discord logs?

1 Like

well, soon I guess. I will be posting it here so just check it from time to time

1 Like

so this script is using up 0 ms, because there are no loops. So can’t get better I guess?

And yes, if you guys want me to sure, I can add discord logs.

1 Like

Awesome thank you and this is working with infinity ?

1 Like

nice!

2 Likes

Isn’t this dopeCommands?

1 Like

not yet!

1 Like

No, as you can tell I took the source code from Noms (linked in the thread) and visual inspiration from SoDope. Obviously the author of SoDope 3dme took the code from Noms and is selling this, so I decided to reproduce it, based of Noms code and upload it for free to the community.

In my opinion selling somebody’s work is not okay, and I really liked the design from SoDope 3dme.
Wouldn’t do it if SoDope’s script was made by himself, but as I already mentioned it isn’t.

1 Like

Whats keeping it from working on infinity?

1 Like

its displaying for everybody. I know the solution already, just got no time to implement it yet cause it needs some testing.

2 Likes

Do let me know if you need some help testing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey love the script, but is there a way to increase the distance these messages can be read? Seems a bit too close, I increased the if distance ’ < 25.0 then ’ to 60.0 and it didn’t change anything.

1 Like

Yes, you did it the right way, just make sure u edit all 3 distances cuz there are 3 commands.

If it still doesn’t work let me know.

1 Like

Yeah I got it. I had to increase it much more. Increased it to 1000.0 and now its going good. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m wait to infinity thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

x2 you too

1 Like

Yes he is using onesync infinity

7 Likes

Waiting for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

love your script works a treat no errors and love the design of it works well with qb-core

2 Likes