[RELEASE] [FREE] Prop campfire extinguished for ymap or script

This prop was born for all people who want to put a campfire off instead of logging into their scenes.
The prop is the same as the original of gtav it only changes that there is no fire.
You can use the prop in any way even through script, if you want to publish the script with this prop please just quote me.

Tebex download link: https://aletomax-shop.tebex.io/package/5054630

aletomax_nofire.7z (171.2 KB)

My other maps
[PAID][MLO] Gun shop Pack - Redm Mlo
[PAID][MLO] Lab Meth | FiveM laboratory meth
[PAID][MLO] Town hall blackwater - Redm Mlo
[PAID][MLO] Gun shop blackwater - Redm Mlo
[PAID][MLO]Weed Labs - Fivem Mlo
[PAID][MLO]Coke Labs - Fivem Mlo
[MLO][PAID] Carwash - carwash and mechanic
[MLO][PAID] Cool Beans - CAFE MLO
[MLO][PAID] 9 Small and large apartments
[MLO][PAID] Motel Harmony
[MLO][Paid] Lucky Plucker - Fried chicken fast food
[MLO][PAID] Humane Labs - All rooms unlocked and more
[MLO][Paid] CayoPerico Police Department
[RELEASE] [FREE] Prop smoke for ymap constructions
[PAID][RELEASE] Aletomax Li Fonti dealership
[PAID][RELEASE] Aletomax Cayo Perico Workshop
[Free]Aletomax Cayo Perico Tower
[PAID] [RELEASE] CayoPerico Car Dealer

2 Likes

This isn’t the correct way to install something like this.

1 Like

Your installation instructions are misleading, especially for FiveM.

First of all, you will need the latest codewalker, join their disscorrd, and grab it from the #releases channel. Do not downloaded the outdated GTA5mods version.

Click Open files, add your addon ydr prop files and their textures files if they are not embedded

Now create a new ytyp. File, New, ytyp file

Select *types1.ytyp, then click Ytyp from the toolbar and select New archetype from YDR…

Add your YDR files

Click File, Save *1types.ytyp as and call it myprops.ytyp

Generate a manifest

Create a stream folder, inside the stream folder create another folder called myprops

Inside myprops folder, paste your _manifest.ymf, the ytyp file, the YDR prop file, and the YTD texture files, (if textures are not embedded)

Create or open an existing ymap’s fxmanifest.lua, and add the following;

data_file "DLC_ITYP_REQUEST" "myprops.ytyp"

Congratulations! Your prop now work in FiveM! Now you can place it wherever you like.

Want to add more props?

Add the ytyp and/or ymaps back into a new codewalker project

Click Open files, add your addon ydr prop files and their textures files if they are not embedded

Select *myprops.ytyp, then click Ytyp from the toolbar and select New archetype from YDR…

Add your YDR files

save your ytyp and ymaps, and regenerate a manifest, overriding the existing one

Congratulations, those props now work too.

3 Likes

actually the ytyp file is already created inside if you have the new version of codewalker server just open the ydr and ytyp file and then create the ymap and the manifest and that’s it

1 Like

it is true the instructions I had written were very misunderstanding so I deleted them since our friend @anon70864786 has inserted them below in a more detailed way

Ah, neat! :sunglasses:

2 Likes