[Free]Aletomax Cayo Perico Tower
[PAID] [RELEASE] CayoPerico Car Dealer

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements game build 2372
Support Yes
1 Like

Ummā€¦ So basically you are selling a native GTA interior with some opened doors.

I know for a fact this isnā€™t allowed. How do I know? Because I did the same thing with the cayo hanger. Opened it up and cleaned the interior. Cfx shut me down. I wasnā€™t allowed to sell it because of being a native GTA interior.

Just saying. Plan on this being shut down by the Gods at Cfx.

3 Likes

in reality, although they are native, the interiors do not have a collision nor are they ready for a player inside, not to mention that each room has its own tunnel created by me and not by the game; moreover, I have created stairs that are able to connect two distinct floors. now i donā€™t know if iā€™m breaking the rules as you say but i know for sure i didnā€™t open only two doors

1 Like

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m not trying to bash you. I like the idea of more rooms and pathways. It provides more areas to RP and more escape routes. I was only warning because Iā€™ve seen it happen over and over and to myself.

1 Like

Stop selling gta content

1 Like

I understand your concern I have sent a report to support to find out more, thanks for your notice

i want this mapping for free :confounded:

Does this create more exits for the building? Or do you still only have the entrance and exit as the back garage doors?

1 Like

this map keeps the original entrances and exits, i.e. the one in the garage and the one under the sea

Helloļ¼Dear author of this mapļ¼If I buy this map, can you share it with me as a SIngles version? I want to add it to the game myself.Because I want to use it in single player game
If possible, please send the download link to my email ļ¼šlzxwoaini521@outlook.com

Is there any signage that can be changed? Would like to turn this into a business HQ other than humane labs.

1 Like

All textures are editable and in case we can give you support

Iā€™m sorry but itā€™s not possible