[RELEASE] [free] guille_nogarages (park where you want and when you want) (Real parking system)

Hi and thanks for the suggestion, I will consider it. Pd: I am also Spanish :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, very nice release!
I’m loving it, can i make a suggestion, is it possible to add a command, so when you type “/mycar” shows a blip on Map with my cars?
Thank you

1 Like

That would be great, I will do it when I have a free time.

1 Like

If i Store my Vehicle and Restart the Server, my car is still out… i Use eden_Garage v2.

1 Like

You have to addapt the script to your garage script

Ok… ok. I saw in a last post that someone pushed this script with eden garage… sorry, i was confused ^^…

1 Like

Yes @Joel_Elfstrom pushed a fix for eden_garage, it also works without it. I think that he pushed for the v1 version, I don’t know if this affects a lot. I am sure that he can talk more about his push with fixed issues about eden_garage :slight_smile: .

Yes, my drp_garage/eden garage uses database table state to keep track of what car is or isn’t in the garage. My push checks if state=0 (wich is outside the garage) it will spawn those vehicles.

If you send a pic of your owned_vehicles table. I could maybe help you

1 Like

I have the Problem, i let my Car on a place, and after relogg my car gets duplicated

Is there any Solution?

I have the same thing happening, cars appear on top of each other and break down, how to fix it.Thanks.

Why on a plane mate?

There is code in the script that prevents this. Start by looking in database, so everything is correct, then move and try fixing your problem in the script. If it remains

Thank you, my friend, but I don’t think I’ll find the answer.

i spawn at this island and the vehicles dont save

Hello is this script is reliable ?

Hey, I could use some help. Vechiles save coords perfectly and after joining the server, even at the saved coords, the car isnt there. Any fix for this issue?

1 Like

how can i solve this error

1 Like

replace guille_nogarages\server\server.lua
https://github.com/LitvinivBoris/FIX-SCRIPT-ERROR-guille_nogarages-server-server.lua-37

I express my gratitude, this cool dude corrected

FIX SCRIPT ERROR: @guille_nogarages/server/server.lua:37
check

check that you have these columns in your database

If everything is ok, replace >>> guille_nogarages\server\server.lua
[GitHub - LitvinivBoris/FIX-SCRIPT-ERROR-guille_nogarages-server-server.lua-37: FIX SCRIPT ERROR: @guille_nogarages/server/server.lua:37]

I express my boundless gratitude, this cool dude corrected

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like