[RELEASE] [free] guille_nogarages (park where you want and when you want) (Real parking system)

did you ever get an answer

this script is great. Iā€™m having a issue with loading in, after the 20 sec my vehicles spawn in but Iā€™m tp to a island in paletto. this happens even if the cars are garaged. Iā€™m using esx_simplegarages is there a possibility my issue is with that? i really want this to work

Iā€™ve been using this script since release with no issues and my players love it. Until the other day. I did a server restart and now it breaks textures in the world on the client once it tries to spawn a players car.

I can stop the resource and all textures return. I havenā€™t added any new cars in a while, so I canā€™t imagine that is the issue. Iā€™m not getting any errors in F8 or the server console. Also, it happens per player, whether they have a vehicle out or not.

1 Like

You updated artifacts or increased game build? I will test what happends

I was on 3784 when it started, but Iā€™ve been on that artifact for quite a while. I moved up to 3922 the other day since I never considered noparking to be the issue with my textures. Then last night I moved up to 4022 since I heard this was fixing texture issues that other server owners were having.

I am using build 2189, but again, Iā€™ve been using it for a long time with no issues. I just happened to notice that my textures would go funky when noparking was attempting to spawn cars. When I stopped the noparking resource, all of my textures came back. I didnā€™t need to relog or anything, they just came back. Strangest thing Iā€™ve ever seen.

Again, this is just out of the blue after a server restart which also was after a FiveM client update 3 days ago. Before that, the script ran beautifully since you released it.

Anyway.
artifact 4022
build 2189

Also, I did try to add one vehicle just before this happened and I thought that vehicle was the issue since it was a vehicle I couldnā€™t get to load. The timing lead me to believe it was the issue, but have since removed it and it didnā€™t fix anything.

can you please fix the paleto bay island spawning issue. its really annoying for my players who dont have noclip access to have to swim all the way back to shore then also drive back to los santos for RP

1 Like

Hello i donā€™t know if this script still active i love the concept but i have issue i have no error but it donā€™t save car coords for me idk why.

It save the car at Paleto bay island

but how to make the car appear closed?

the link is down, someone can share it, I would like to use it thank you very much

1 Like

why i spawn everytime at the island ?

Link failure

I love this!
Maybe I will make it run under QBCORE when Iā€™m free

1 Like

Download link isnt working

1 Like

I cant find the download link of the script

You can remake this script for QBCore?!
Can I upload your last giveaway here?! Now people canā€™t download from you

Can you send mi the files, original on github are gone?
thx

1 Like