[RELEASE] [free] guille_nogarages (park where you want and when you want) (Real parking system)

Oh thank you for the info, I didn’t know that. I will look to addapt a version for Lynux. In Stackoverflow were not talking about that difference with Lynux, I will test it. Thx.

1 Like

Yes download and install the latets version today.

That bug was present in the first version that I tested about the script. I will check it out. If someone that happens the same read this make me know. Also can you upload a picture of the database column position? thx

thanks man <3 i try everything but nothing work

great job, I got it to work, but I had to change the spameo that comes as standard because it is in the middle of the sea, when taking cars out of the tank it takes them out twice, but well, another thing, if you leave the car closed when disconnecting it stays open and it can be stolen, any solution?

I will look why is happening that, my bad.

I corrected the spawn of vehicles a little bit, due if the value of position is null the script will not be able to load the vehicles. And no, is not saving into the database if it’s open or closed. I will look to do it.

Hey, upload the new SQL file and you will not die anymore, I fixed the bug right now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The script doesen’t save the cars heading, only the position, its a good script tho, but I can’t use it like this, if you can fix it, it would be pretty helpful.

1 Like

Today will be fixed.

2 Likes

So I fixed the heading saving, and also improved it so it only spawns cars that aren’t in the garage (eden_garage)
Also removed fadeout screen and decreased time so cars spawn while you spawn. Didn’t cause any issiues for me.

will push you

1 Like

Any idea why is keeps spawning the vehicle twice?

Good and thx for improving it :grinning:

This never happened to me, strange.

yea, I pulled the wrong files. will pull a new one xD

Done, I will give you credit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Note that I added AND state=0 in the sql code for getvehicles. Don’t know if other garages use that state function to put or take out cars from garage. So you might wanna remove it :wink:

Only a suggestion:

I think it would be very very great if you add a menu where you can “Save” (despawn) your own cars, and when you want to Spawn it, you can open that menu and select Spawn, and there the vehicle spawns in the last position like your script already does. I really hope you or other FiveM members can work on this, because I can’t cause I don’t have time, so there is my suggestion ^^

PD: Sorry for my english, I’m spanish hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I say “FiveM” members, I mean community members, people like me, who can comment here or something else.

Good Luck and nice work man ^^

1 Like

There is scripts like that already :slight_smile: kauna_garage for example. But I personally like this one since it’s not an garage, just an addon for saving persistent vehicles :slight_smile:

1 Like