[RELEASE] [free] guille_nogarages (park where you want and when you want) (Real parking system)

Thanks😀

Cool Tssaidarius, thank you for help improving my script :grinning:. I will look the pull.

1 Like

It is possible to save if a Vehicle is Locked or Unlocked?

Yes it is, I will add the option in a new update.

Okay Nice :slight_smile: Big Thanks for this Script!

1 Like

Fantastic idea

1 Like

You can spawn maximum 200 vehicles (can be cars, bikes, plaine etc.) and 200 means with all NPCs include. After 200 you can’t spawn a vehicle.

1 Like

Thanks

Yes, it"s a limitation of the script. For this reason I added a depot.

hello, an exquisite job, the sql that comes with it gives me an error when trying to load it into the database,

1 Like

Hi and thanks. It’s strange due in my database works fine. Did you added the ; after all the order? I can’t see it in the sentence.

aqui tienes

1 Like

Remember the english in the forum. It seems like is a bug, you can read this post (I am not sure of it). The syntax of my Sql order seems correct.

Hey, the heading of my cars doesn’t save and always goes to heading 0, any way to resolve it?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hey, I am happy that you found a script that work in your server. My script does the same but I think that if the cost is 10 dolars it has something special. If the people wants to buy that script is good, I am sure that is a good script. But I am also sure that making my script I learned more than you criticizing it.

Talking now about you. You came to me because your server need exclusive scripts because you (can’t do it yourself, and you have to criticize in an abusive way lol) and a script is not working in your server. But you can see that in the orher comments that the script works correctly. If you are acting like a kid due my script is free. Doing this makes you look very bad in front of everyone, and if you knew how to make a simple script (instead of criticizing the work of others) I encourage you to improve mine. And let’s stop the discussion here, thx and great day.

1 Like

I will look why is not saving the heading in some cases and I will post an update.

1 Like

I have installed this for testing. After relog the vehicles spawns twice and i end up death, tested about 3 times and every time the same thing.
Anyone else experience this issue?

Are you using the last sql file that I uploaded?

In Linux versions of MySQL and MariaDB you can’t have a longtext Not null with a default value. It should be null and get the value from elsewhere

1 Like