[RELEASE] [free] guille_nogarages (park where you want and when you want) (Real parking system)

Use the latest sql that I uploaded, delete the position table and upload the new one.

I know. the impound is used to get the vehicle if is lost. You can put more price in the config.

The cars are deleted when the players are disconecting to don’t broke the entire server with onesync issues.

1 Like

ah nice feature but no i was talking about your /dv :heart_eyes:

the script is rip the vehicles spawnen somehow or even twice on the island times apart from when there are 100 players up there how many vehicles are somehow standing around and that even double lol and sometimes see what if someone is offline another player parks there both come online and then suddenly there are cars over cars haha lol

1 Like

can you tell me how to make the money go to the police account?

1 Like

Hey Sinox, the script is not rip dude. I have not disrespected you at any time therefore I do not think it is the most appropriate comment. The script is not broken, if you have a server with a slow machine will not work properly due is inserting a lot of values into the database. If you are using the script in a good vps it must run properly with more than 50 players. Also, remember that the script is free and you can pull in Github if you see that something can be improved. All the best Sinox.

Make that the money goes to the police society, there is a trigger for that.

My dedicatet server is not slow haha lol But you can always talk yourself out of the others if your own script doesn’t work like your huds who are just as broken for you as they are for me and then tell me they are not broken although you can see exactly in your video that they are broken like me haha

If u are mad don’t pay it here. Probably it is, this script actually is running on a server with more than 50 players and works fine. But Sinoox, if you know how to improve the script instead of criticizing because it doesn’t work on your server, I encourage you to make pull improving the code :slight_smile:

A broken code can no longer be repaired xD excuse me but your huds are also broken you can see that in the video and tell me it’s up to me that they don’t work and with you they look exactly like me xD but everything good my friend

It’s a problem of font awesome not mine. And if the code is broken why is working for the most people? That kid attitude with a free script is so random dude xd. Stop hating to others and make your own working things.

I don’t do a hate but you say the script just doesn’t work for me and you see exactly the same thing in the video as it is with me with the huds and then they just don’t work for me and with you they don’t go in the video lol

No the huds actually are not working good due fas fa issues. But the script works good bro. Remember this: is F R E E. I hope you can do something better.

sinoox do not disrespect the work of others, otherwise you could do it yourself. The script works fine for me.

1 Like

Yes and how do you say to me the whole time when I asked you because of the huds why they don’t go that it’s me and it’s my fault that they don’t go even though the fault is with you ???

The guilles huds work fine for me too

Stop this discussion because u are being so rude. It’s a fas-fa problem dude. And I hope great dev that u can do something better.

i have not seen any problems, Works good for me. people need to know how to properly put a script on otherwise it will give you problems but this is good for me at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

i made a pull request
thats how i solve the copying-car issue in advanced-garage :slight_smile:
check it when you’re avalible

1 Like