[RELEASE] [FREE] guille_gangsv2 (Best FiveM gang script for ESX)

Thanks bro

hey where can i get version 2.2 it keeps telling me update but cant find the update?

Hi, I have some problem, sometimes the gangs dissappear blips and sometimes dissappear the inventory of stash
Any help?

The script does not have blips, i thinj you confused the script

i use license identifier version, and i try to add point just give me notif “point added”, and when i confim, only show veh del blip

Use arrowkeys to select the type of point that you will add.

does it create an area on the map to display gang areas?
the boss menu only adds or removes players from the gang?
would be cool for ranks to have permissions separated to take or put items in the armory and the same for garages. we can have lower ranks going to get vehicles and items to gain trust them to promote them to be able to use the cars and consume items etc… just a suggestion.
im going to give it a try i like it that it has a shop.

Sorry i mean blips but its all, somepoints on gangs dissapear, sometimes the gang menu for gangs dont work, the inventory of gang dissapear
ESX version: extended v1 final

1 Like

That was not reported by anyone, are you sure that do you have all correctly?

I get this error when I try to create a gang

You deleted admins fron config, all the table?

Lanzamiento absolutamente asombroso

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I didnt touch the config

Did you manage to figure out how to make the gang names show above the money? i feel thats the only thing that needs working on with the script rest is perfect.

Well I know how to do that, just execute the callback to get the gang name and send the name to the NUI page of the script, prob hud

do you have an example please it would really help this is something i really want to do but dont know how ??

Well… What hud are u using?

what do you mean the hud for money and jobs ?

i would like the gang to show above there or somewhere on the screen lol