[RELEASE] [FREE] guille_gangsv2 (Best FiveM gang script for ESX)

How can I recreate that bug, I am testing and I am not able to recreate it, I can see the members correctly.

yes, but i restart the script and it errase the gang a nd the points, or when i restart the server it errase the gangs too

After the update that I pushed 10 min ago? If the gang is not in the db, thats because you have not uploaded the database

The gangs are not erased from a database

i use the last and it continue, i dont know why, gangs appear in the db but not in the game

U used setgang and you can see the members in database?

Thats stange, because all members in my dc report that all works properly after this change.

Like im new in this. in creating servers aso so forgive me but i have to ask. What is es extended? Im sorry im glad youre helping me but i dont know what i have to do. I got ideas for my server but i dont know how to add them so thats why i watch tutorials and in tutorial of creating a new server was nothing about esx or es extended. So please help me with this i would appreciate that cause i really want this script on my server.

What do you use to create lockable doors for gangs?

Es extended is the frameowork that uses this script, search it on github.

Thank you i downloaded es extended on github so now i have to add it to my server resources?

1 Like

Yes and extended dependencies.

1 Like

nui_doorlock is a good option, configurate with keys and voilà.

Great script @guillerp i’m gonna use it :heart:

1 Like

maybe if you add invite promote and demote in boss menu it will be fixed

Thanks!

As always, good job Guille.

2 Likes

Thanks friend

1 Like

Bro can u make a Police Raid script.

2 Likes

Well, I can implement that in my script

1 Like

Guille i been trying to buy a Police Raid script and i cant find one…smh but if u make one, im the first one in line :+1: Thanks for responding :100: :muscle:

2 Likes