[RELEASE] [FREE] [ESX] Multi-Paychecks V2 with RPROGRESS

Advanced script for paycheck in any kind of job
(in the video shown it was configured in the es_extended itself to get a paycheck instead of making it to the bank. You have to walk to the city hall and claim it, more interactive)
You can replace any job for the trigger to pay him instead of going straight to the bank of the player

Easily configurable and you can create many points of recollecting your money as for creating blips (all in the config file)

VERSION DEPRECATED, please follow the next post for the updated version

Forum Link:

New Forum Link

Download Link:

Github
If you want to donate to me for converting the script, here’s the Tebex :heart:

Documentation:
Link

17 Likes

so i guess i put it where i marked ?

2 Likes

Nice Release :star_struck:

Thank you!

Exactly, you put the triggers there.

What city hall are you using?

having all this errors triggering on console…

i have bt-target with ped support cant even understan d why its failing the export

imagem

1 Like

Oh yes, i’m fixing that errors in my discord it came with the same error and i was trying to fix it without taking away the optimization

Fixed! check the github update!

1 Like

working nicely now , the mythic notify seem to not be triggering to be but ill add them manually, a suggestion: add a check to see how much paycheck u have in case u just want to know but not withdraw

Any way we can get your esx_menu design? :eyes:

Its leaked, not mine, i used in the video because it was integred on the base my friend pass me. Im creating a new esx_menu design, prob you gonna like it.

yeah i found that error just now, i fixed it in the github changelog, and that its a great idea, ill put above the withdraw all how much paycheck you have.

1 Like

Having an issue currently where if you get ur normal paycheck but dont cash it out and relog then you lose ur paycheck.

• Edit: Fixed the issue.

What was? Dont get it lul

Changing up some code to make it work without the qtarget thing and changed one of the events on accident so it messed up the entire system.

Oh ok I understand it, ill post the new update in a couple of hours

Edit: Done

can u make a version without qtarget? i want to go to the npc and press standard ´E´ button can u make it? please ^^

Yea i can, let me do it real quick