1 Like

Thank you!

Love it
Nice one
<3 :heart:

1 Like

Thanks !

Just sharing this in case others need.

es_extended\server\paycheck.lua (ESX Legacy)

StartPayCheck = function()

function payCheck()
        local xPlayers = ESX.GetPlayers()

for i=1, #xPlayers, 1 do
            local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(xPlayers[i])
            local job     = xPlayer.job.grade_name
            local salary  = xPlayer.job.grade_salary

if salary > 0 then
                if job == 'unemployed' then -- unemployed
                    --xPlayer.addAccountMoney('bank', salary)
                    TriggerEvent('dx-paycheck:AddMoneyEs_Extended',xPlayer, salary)
                    TriggerClientEvent('esx:showAdvancedNotification', xPlayer.source, _U('bank'), _U('received_paycheck'), _U('received_help', salary), 'CHAR_BANK_MAZE', 9)
                elseif Config.EnableSocietyPayouts then -- possibly a society
                    TriggerEvent('esx_society:getSociety', xPlayer.job.name, function (society)
                        if society ~= nil then -- verified society
                            TriggerEvent('esx_addonaccount:getSharedAccount', society.account, function (account)
                                if account.money >= salary then -- does the society money to pay its employees?
                                    account.removeMoney(salary)

TriggerClientEvent('esx:showAdvancedNotification', xPlayer.source, _U('bank'), _U('received_paycheck'), _U('received_salary', salary), 'CHAR_BANK_MAZE', 9)
                                else
                                    TriggerClientEvent('esx:showAdvancedNotification', xPlayer.source, _U('bank'), '', _U('company_nomoney'), 'CHAR_BANK_MAZE', 1)
                                end
                            end)
                        else -- not a society
                            TriggerClientEvent('esx:showAdvancedNotification', xPlayer.source, _U('bank'), _U('received_paycheck'), _U('received_salary', salary), 'CHAR_BANK_MAZE', 9)
                        end
                    end)
                else -- generic job
                end
            end

end

SetTimeout(Config.PaycheckInterval, payCheck)

end

SetTimeout(Config.PaycheckInterval, payCheck)

end
4 Likes

Thats only for es_extended 1.1 btw

did you get mythic notify to work with it?

You have to check which version of the Mythic Notify you have, if youā€™re using SendAlert or DoHudText

cant get the bt target to go active on the NPC in city hall.
Been trying to figure it out, but cant. any help would be great, really love the idea of this system.

i recommend to use qtarget, thats who worked for me, but you can also do it if you start the script before the bt-target start

1 Like

I cant beleive this is Freeā€¦ :heart_eyes:

I cant beleive this is Freeā€¦ :heart_eyes: Also Bro whats that Notification system you are using very neat and clean.

Unfortunately, it wasnā€™t my server were I tested it, so I donā€™t really know thatā€™s the notification system

I could never get this to work with bt and havent moved over to QT, so i added draw text to this. Works flawless, appreciate the work!

Sadly, i didnā€™t get this to work with bt too, i created a version with ShowHelpNotification tho, i should update that version

1 Like

id be interested to see, cause i couldnt get it to work BT either, tried QT but still had some troubles so used draw text.

is there a non target version ?

my version ive redone is not using target.

can you send it to me ?

1 Like

ya give me a bit