[Release][Free][ESX] esx_technician

same as me

This Script is Nice, Have a Error

Only works if we restart the script x3

I will look into it and hopefully fix it!

What do you mean by this?

Only works if we restart the script after server restart :confused:

1 Like

same error

Update

• Fixed Bugs
  • Lowered Delay/Lag
  • Colored Fuses

Download

1 Like

Works really well and I enjoy it! Possible chance to put a cooldown on requesting the jobs after you complete one? Cause rn you can keep getting a new job none stop as long as you finished the first.

1 Like

yea like progressbars whit animation after or bevor check.

Thanks for you suggestion. I will take this into account and maybe use it in a future update.

3 Likes

Has anyone had the issue where the script will cause youre fivem to freeze when loading into the server, and then cause your fivem to crash? I’m trying to see if I am the only one experiencing this!

1 Like

yea same problem after the update !!

I’ve had the issue since the start. It works fine if I start the script once I’m already in the city.

if you change html files to previous version it not freeze your fivem

Can confirm it is NOT the script that is causing this. Had the issue happen again and the script is not running. So this script is NOT causing the issue.

Yes, the script freezes fivem. If we stop these script, fivem runs normally

3 Likes

I will check it out. I didn’t think of it since i always started it once in game.

I found and fixed the problem! The problem was that placed the Citizen.Wait(1) line at the wrong places in the loop. This caused the script to overflow when ESX wasn’t initialized yet. I have updated the github with the changes!

1 Like

I like the game in this but the script it’s self is pretty messy. HMU in DM’s and ill give you some help in getting that ms and % down even more.

1 Like