[Release][Free][ESX] esx_technician

The community needs more people like you!

2 Likes

lol - I actually used the game that was provided here and just wrote the job from scratch as itā€™s just easier that way rather than picking through the code and having to re-do things.

can you maybe share your version with me?

Can you limit the disappearance of the first vehicle if they take another?

This is a problem that other similar jobs have, and trolls make a mess

2 Likes

just use this native

Call it before you spawn the car

Ill for sure help you to make your own or something since i use our own custom notificationā€™s and UI, not to mention i have added in a few different things here like animations and a skillbar

that make me want have it even more Lolā€¦can he talk on dm?

Niice awesome script, but me miss you there timing between F6 ā€œcancel jobā€. Players spam F6 ā€œget jobā€ and when is marker too far so players again ā€œcancel jobā€ and again ā€œstart jobā€

thx

1 Like

I kinda like being able to cancel a job if it is to far away for the amount of time I can dedicate to that play session, is that what your talking about? It does not break RP because in the real world people would be able to choose the job they take. Heck if its 2am in the morning and I had a job ticket come in to drive to grove streetā€¦ I would prop pass on it. Let someone else take that ticket hahaha, So its not canceling the job but passing it to someone else. If you consider this a bug, maybe he can make a additional system to penalize skipping missions, maybe if you cancel a job it costs 25-50$ to skip it. That way people that like the way it is can keep it and youll be happy because it would discourage people skipping jobsā€¦ anyways my 2cents. Donā€™t mean to make it sound like im pooping on you. Just a debate on the merits of the current system and a possible solution that I believe both sides could agree on.

1 Like

When I go to the point and do the minigame, he gets caught and says nothing more, I canā€™t remove the minigame ui from the screen

check database? clear cache? reinstall script. first line of attack sounds silly the whole ā€œturn it off and on againā€ go through the steps again. I did not see this kind of issue. thereā€™s my 2cents. Good Luck its awesome if you can get it working :slight_smile:

Among us op

Heiii I have the issue that the script starts nothing works. The Blip does not show etc. I have to restart the job all time in the console and then it works do you know why? Thanks ^^

Hello, I see that your script is really well done, I am looking for someone interested to create spots like in among us, I have recreated the map of among us and I would very much like to bring this mapping to life with scripts.

can you help me out with this function !!

Any errors? On the Client or Server?

With what function?

Nothingā€¦

How we can make it whitelisted? that people can get the job in the townhall at the joblist?
Cheers
Thanks

I have a very strange phenomenon. We use LegacyFuel and when the esx_technician is running the fuel gauge jumps back and forth between three quarters and quarter full all the time.

As HUD we use Trew HUD.

Any idea how this can happen?