[Release] [Free] Enhanced EUP Menu

Hello, I’ve seen that a lot of people are looking for a EUP Menu like this so I created one and made it really configurable.
You can change department names, use a keybind, use a command, or choose to make the menu only accessible by standing on a blue circle.

I used my EUP to create this so I suggest you edit the menu.lua file and make your own presets to match your EUP.

Features:

• Friendly Config
  • Multiple departments
  • Ped presets
  • Ped components
  • LEO Loadout option
  • Accessories

Image preview

Download

17 Likes

Just started making one i guess i won’t be making one!

Sexy release!

1 Like

are you… okay?

people release source code if you want to, you really don’t have to get people’s posts removed over it.

Source code is required to be public upon release - whether the script be C#, JS, or LUA.

nothing is wrong with that, its only wrong once its reposted, then its the FiveM Mods’ problem, but i still dont understand why you think getting the post removed is the correct course of action.

I had made a mistake… I had a file with the same name on my desktop, so when I unzipped his it automatically merged the two files so it appeared like my files was in his release. Recently, my menu was leaked from a private server so it appeared like it was leaked.

I was wrong, hence why my post has been deleted.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up, I was a little confused since I haven’t copied a script or anything you can see the code its made with NativeUI.

No worries, looking at the actual code and not the one I had mistaken due to the files merging on my desktop, it’s coded well! In fact, the way you did the components is far better than how I did it in mine, so I learned some things from yours.

Nice release man!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. This is the first release I’ve only made simple private scripts before so if you’d like you can always improve it and submit it here.

Great Script. Already reviewed it in his discord but overall its an amazing script with lots of customization. Way better than paid scripts that are locked and way better than the default EUP Menu. :+1:

1 Like

Stolen code should be removed from the FiveM forums (and releases). In this case, Snippy contacted me with the error via Discord and the comment was removed.

I don’t have a problem making code public - I think it’s essential for others to learn and make new, great scripts, but once entire code fragments are taken from a script and placed upon another - it should be removed.

It seems in this case that that is not the issue. My flag has been voided.

1 Like

Ohhh okay I get you.

Yeah It just came across a bit rude, but my bad for any confusion.

1 Like

You do know this is not a stolen script right? I created this with inspiration from the eup-ui that was posted a long time ago but if you look at my code and that code they’re nothing like eachother.

My bad I didn’t see that last line.

I have been looking for something better than the free one but could not find any that were not overpriced.
Thank you for making this and I can’t wait to see what comes next :grinning:

1 Like

Hi , how to make it to whitelist job ?

how do i download ???

I’m not sure. I’ve never worked with esx but you can do it with discord roles.

1 Like

nvm . im using circle instead on /eup

1 Like

You’re here :eyes: