[Release] [Free] Elevator Script for ESX & QBCore

i cant get the menu to pop up. have qtarget and nh-context installed.

make sure you have the newest version of nh-context; not the old version.

it happened to be an issue with qtarget. i edited the code to use my other target resource and it works fine now.

Hi,

I have problem…
When i hold ALT i can see option, but mouse doest not come up so i cant click on option… i have qtarget 2.1.6, any ideas?

Just to clarify you are left clicking after seeing the third eye option to bring up the mouse?
Either way that seems to be a bug specific to the qtarget script

I can’t left click, after holding alt in polyzonearea options pops up with name , floor etc but without mouse icon so I can’t click.

I tried version 2.0 qtarget and 2.1.6 with same outcome. Can you check your version of Qtarget and I will try download it an try

I did created a fresh server install with only the required dependencies and had no issues.

Versions used are the newest pushes and are as follows:
Current version of angelicxs_elevators

• PolyZone 2.6.1
  • nh-context 2.21
  • qtarget 2.1.6

Please confirm that you have installed all the dependices as required by each script and are using the proper naming convention to ensure they are running as intended. If this still does not work and you have no errors, client or server side, you have a conflict within your sever preventing qtarget from operating as intended. This is NOT an error with angelicxs_elevators.

Hello, thanks for respond

i have all new version

• PolyZone 2.6.1
  • nh-context 2.21
  • qtarget 2.1.6

i put open menu in command instead of Qtarget, so i can bypass it…
I do thing that problem is somewhere in Qtarget, there is no error on client, server etc.
i will try to uninstall and install resourcies and try to figure out what is happening.

aaaand, yes after redownloading Qtarget it works. Thanks!

Excellent! I am glad it is now working for you!

so i am really new to things like this and i keep getting this
i am guessing i done something wrong lol
if someone could help that would be great
many thanks

You have filled in the config incorrectly; Please follow the example template exactly.
If you provide a copy I can tell you where you went wrong.

trying to do this but still not working i only want a item no jobs to it

Line 87 of your config is missing a comma after the }

i am soooo sorry to do this

Your config is still not set up correctly. If you want an elevator requirement of only items then it should look like this within the Config.Elevators:

ExampleElevatorShaft1= {	
		{
			coords = vector3(xxx, yyy, zzz), heading = 0.0, level = "Ground Floor", label = "Ground Floor",
			items = {
				"item_name_here",
			}
		},
		{
			coords = vector3(xxx, yyy, zzz), heading = 0.0, level = "Second Floor", label = "Second Floor",
			items = {
				"item_name_here",
			}
		},

same again

Ill send you a DM so that we can further diagnose.
Issue was resolved; was using meta_target which is not compatible with this script.

Has anyone tried fixing this to work with esx’s own context?

From my understanding their script is fairly new but seeing as they will be using theirs primarily I see no reason for it to not be implemented into other scripts using similar scripts. Then again, I have no knowledge in this area lol.

What context is ESX using by default? For folks who know what they are doing changing the script to work with other contexts only requires changing one line anyway; assuming context compatibility.