[Release] [Free] Elevator Script for ESX & QBCore

I have exactly the same problem but i don’t use a safezone so I don’t think it has to do with the safezone.

same with me… i already close script safezone … same problem

As per DrAceMisanthrope, could you both share your config file and client files so we can diagnose the issue?

i already share with @DrAceMisanthrope and link video

1 Like

Hello. The problem I’m having is strange because the menu with the floors appears but when clicking it doesn’t trigger the event “angelicxs_elevator:movement”

I tried to set up an item (dont wonder about the bread) but i get an error. What did i wrong?

my config:

the error:

Any help?

1 Like

Your format is completely wrong…
Do it like this;

{
	coords = vector3(xxx, yyy, zzz), heading = 0.0, level = "Floor 1", label = "Penthouse",
	items = {
		"bread"
	}
},
  • You have an empty table before the items property
  • You called it “item” instead of “items”
  • It needs to be a table of strings, not a single string
  • You have a spare close bracket after “item”

Like, lots wrong with it, so try again and follow the format of the others and the commented examples we provided.

There’s also a README to help you → elevators/README.md at main · GouveiaXS/elevators · GitHub

1 Like

Hey man! So any idea how to fix ? The nh context won’t open.

Im using the nh context updated one works whit all the other ressources… any idea how to fix ? Thanks.

Hello, i have a problem with the script, I added it to my Medical Center Custom, but when it teleport, no wall appear:
Screenshot - c0c19119f55407803dedba8598e08842 - Gyazo ← Before ported
Screenshot - e22f4dc8a147c73db78d82674c21f963 - Gyazo ← After ported
I’m using cental_ls_hospital_new map. Working good for Vespucci
All appear correctly if I get out of building and enter again, but teleport remove all and i need to gett out again to see all.

Did you download PolyZone ?
In qTarget doc, required PolyZone to download and install this resource.

Yeah ! Got polyzone for a while whit qtarget ! I can see the target just th nh context won’t open

Please provide the snipit of the showfloor event

Try to increase the Z of the coordinate a little bit; it may help with loading.
This is not an issue with the script, it has to do with map loading.

Were you able to figure out what the issue is? I have the same problem.

not work for version esx

Out of curiosity, are you able to implement gangs in this as well for QB?
So it would also check for your gang and gang ranking for each elevator level?

Thanks,

A potential quick and dirty implementation for what you want is to replace line 147

if PlayerJob == jobName and PlayerGrade >= gradeLevel then

with

if PlayerJob == jobName and PlayerGrade >= gradeLevel or PlayerData.gang.name == jobName and PlayerData.gang.grade >= gradeLevel then

Hello, can you tell me please, why when I left click than nh-context dont show ?

You most likely don’t have the version of nh-context this script was created with.
Update to the newest version of nh-context.

I have like month old version. And I somehow reapir it, but I again broke it and I dont know how to repair it again :frowning: