[Release] [Free] Ammu Nation Store with money script!

Hello, I’ve created a new script that goes with my standalone Money Script you can now purchase weapons and ammo from the Ammu Nation store. I’ll be making more scripts like this that will be used with my Money Script anyways enjoy this.

banner

Video preview:

Download:

9 Likes

Beautiful!!! thanks for this!

2 Likes

another wonderful script

2 Likes

Thanks for the share man! Always doing the best even if it’s free.

2 Likes

Conceptually, I really love all your scripts. But the only one I can use in my server is just the money system itself without the atm, bank, or gun shop because they need further optimization. The three of those scripts each idle between .20 - .40 ms in the resource monitor which simply won’t do.

Thank you, I will work on optimizing all my older scripts. The new most recent ones run at either .01 or 0. I will be making a couple new scripts that will be connected to the currency script too so optimized will need to be really good.

1 Like

with the gun store addon there is a glitch that when you buy a weapon or ammo from the menu it closes and wont open again.

I was testing it for a community that i was developing for, i found this script and it is amazing addon, aswell as your econemy script, this script could use a little more work by fixing the bugs with it when you buy a weapon and it closes, i think how you would fix that is when you buy something it does not close the menu untill you press ESC or something. But then again it would not be able to open. Just let me know how you would fix it.

1 Like

I like this :wink:

1 Like

Same here.

You can use the menu once, then you have to restart the script,

1 Like

The reason that happens is because I need to push a update for the money script since the export in there isn’t used.

1 Like

Yes I will be fixing that it’s because if the money script. It doesn’t have the export that I have on the one I was working in I will release an update soon though.

Ahh, That’s seem right. Anyway thanks. Your work is really good.

1 Like

nice script bro !

1 Like

Do you loose the gun if you die? Will you have to go re-purchase in order to get it back, or will you just permanently have it?

Dependencies?

1 Like

love this!

1 Like

This [Release] [Free] [Standalone] Currency System

1 Like

Does this save the gun when you buy it and re log?

No it doesn’t but I’m planning to add that to the framework soon sometime.

I cant wait for your framework Andy! Good luck on it!

1 Like