[Release] FiveM Discord Server Status Bot

this tips is working but before doing number 6 . make sure to edit your bot.js too . now mine works perfectly

any updates on this? I can’t get it working what-so-ever

please make a tutorial… i doesn’t work for me!

very nice! thak you!

How can you do it so there can only be 1 nickname in the line and not 3 ?

I keep getting invalid URL but yet i put in the ip and port any help?

I just dont understand somebody help???

For some reason the bot that i have to invite to the server has admin commands such as purge, ban, warn etc. how can i get rid of this as it’s a major inconvenience?

just edit the role permissions

or if you havent added the bot yet make it have these permissions

which are
SEND_MESSAGES READ_MESSAGES EMBED_LINKS ATTACH_FILES

Server offline why?

I’ve setup the configuration correctly, and start the bot, it opens, and it doesn’t do anything. No commands work etc.

first of all, thank you for sharing. for me it works very well but I dont get where I can find the files to change the text for another language. Anyone know where I can make those changes?
Thank you :smiley:

Is there a way so that the message displays the ip (the one that generates at every restart not the permanent one)

anyone know the issue?

Does anyone know why the status of the server is off, as I turn the server for 2 seconds switches the status to him and after those 2 seconds again on off and the console writes with the server disabled.

What do you mean? Don’t really understand the issue.

1 Like

After starting the bot on vps, refreshes only once. For example, if I turn on the bot, at the moment when my fivem server is off, it shows well that it is off. And now yes, if I turn on the server, then for 2 seconds the bot show that the island is enabled, and then again switches to it that it is disabled.

@dividerz

1 Like

You could check if the bot still gets the data out of your players.json file using a console.log() which prints the data it should get.

Right click on ur discord Update channel and get the channel id must be in DEV mode

Hello I try to install the discord bot status message on my vps the bot comes online and write a massage. my problem is that the bot shows the server all the time offline. if I ping my fivem server with the vps i got a answer, the fivem server is online i can join on it. somebody can help me?

picture :
dc-bot-fail|690x409

best regards,
yaku!