[release] fivem-appearance

Its fixed on latest version, u just need to do the build of the resource.

Anyone know the fivem-appearance equivalent to TriggerEvent(‘qb-clothing:client:loadPlayerClothing’, clothes, ped)?

Hey, the equivalent is genericPlayerAppearanceLoadedServerEvent.

You will need to use on EventHandler:

AddEventHandler("genericPlayerAppearanceLoadedServerEvent", function(appearance)
    exports["fivem-appearance"]:setPlayerAppearance(appearance)
end)

Currently implemented! :partying_face:
You can find more info on Github.

How do I get it to work on esx? Could you help me please!

Has anyone converted it to use together with esx_clothesshop and share it ???

Was u able to fix that samething is happening to me

First of all, this looks amazing! Excellent work. Is there an estimated time for when a new release will be available?

Nice updates, any ETA When the next release including that update will be available? Thanks in advance

Hey! The update is available right now but you need to create the build.

Any tutorial or anything, cause i built it and now im lost what to do with it :smiley:

by far best feature in our city, i would like to implement a payment system so players doing just change clothes for free all the time, is there an example on how we can add a payment system to this clothing menu? TIA

You can ask here whatever you want to know and I will help you

Hey, you will need to use the callback of startPlayerCustomization, you must check if the player is in a shop and then send the event to pay.

1 Like

I built it and then what do i do because the node modules folder is quite big in file size?

You dont need to worry about node_modules, u just need to start the resource (ensure fivem-appearance) and just that.

so you build it then put everything apart from node modules in to the server resources?

You should place the resource folder on the server folder, on the fxmanifest are specified all the files needed to launch the script :stuck_out_tongue:

Will give it a go and see

I wanna make my own Character Creation Script, Could you help me?