[release] fivem-appearance

Hello to open only the tattoo menu which export should I use?

exports['fivem-appearance']:startPlayerCustomization(function(appearance)
        if (appearance) then
            TriggerServerEvent('esx_skin:save', JSON.encode(appearance))
        else
            print('Canceled')
        end
end, config)

I can’t make this work

1 Like

dont seem to understand how to implement the event to pay into the client.lua exports[‘fivem-appearance’]:startPlayerCustomzation(function (appearance). Can you provide an example please? TIA

Its pretty good resource

Hello, I’m having problems with this error wich doesn’t open the nui, how can I fix it?

Hello, could you pls open a issue on github explaining when the the error appears? Ty!

Can someone explain to me why I must restart the script once I enter the server for it to work correctly?

1 Like

Hello, could you provide more info?

Is there a simple way to insert a new button to add service presets?

curious will this work with scripts that require esx_skin?
Or perhaps, anyone know of any clothing shop scripts that work with that give you some more options on store fronts and etc

1 Like

GitHub - wasabirobby/fivem-appearance: fivem-appearance with tattoos for ESX servers using ox_lib Some guy made this, read readme at this github for dependencies

1 Like

I got a version like that, however clothing shops dont have as much customization as im looking for

Can someone just tell me where and how I need to put a code so I can create my character upon joining the server for the first time. It doesnt even matter to me if someone helps me with or without multicharacter.

in my resources.cfg fivem-appearance is at the top, and the comand for customization is in es_extended/server/commands.lua
i changed every “TriggerEvent(‘skinchanger:loadSkin’,” with “exports[‘fivem-appearance’]:setPlayerAppearance(”.

Can someone help me to install it please, I have done what it appears, but it doesn’t load :c

1 Like

Nice script is there a functions export that i can add into es_extended so it changes all my skin menus to this one?

is there a way to add custom tattoo?

Yeah, you can modify tattoos.json and add whatever you want.

u still need help?

it not the same ui but very similar