[Release] Five M Visual Pack (Update 10-14-20)

Hey No Visual Packs Work For Me Ever Since I Fully Reset My PC And Yes I Have The Downloaded

can i put my server fivem??

Hello! I’m not familiar with coding, what settings can I change to see Snow better? My server recently added it and I can barely see it, while everyone else complains it’s like a blizzard.

Thank you!

How would you uninstall this

2 Likes

would help if it said how to install it

Works great for me and looks really well but I only have one problem and that is that my cloud look like they’re in 10 fps and are moving in pictures.

Anyone knows how to fix when explosion happens from my screen from going black. Really bothers me

Mr. Solar<

The rain is very large. Pls help

so when i download the mods, it works but for some reason when i get in game, i can only turn my camera to the right. whenever i try turning it any other direction, the camera doesnt move at all. when i re install fivem to remove mods, it works normally again. any fixes?

Very unlikely to be caused by this mod - it’s a weird issue that has to do with FiveM itself, apparrently. The fix is simple, though - minimize the game (press, say, Alt+Esc) and just open it back up again. That fixes it for me whenever the bug occurs.

wow it actually worked. you’re a life saver.

1 Like

This file is not from Citizen, but from a wordpad

It is amazing pack and I really love it. Only one thing is bothering me - the interior of the cars (especially the screens) is a bit strange, the red is going to dark red and many more colour changes. I want now to try some other mods and I need help with UNinstalling it. The original FiveM files are replaced, so I don’t have them more. Can Anyone help?

Anyone got the best or recommended graphics settings to put on with this

You need to either install or reinstall a light pack like better visuals. I say best one is bright lights

works but cant see any clouds or stars at night, just greyish black

i’m missing the files appdata>citizen>common>data
i can’t find them at all

how to uninstall completely?

could you make it for server side please?