[Release] Five M Visual Pack (Update 10-14-20)

There are used ENB in the showcase.

I just installed this visual pack and it looks very nice better then the default grapichs from gta v self nice work guys keep up the good work

For some reason my lights on my LEO vehicles look like crap. Anyone one know why?

Since installing this visual pack all emergency lights have been permanently on within rockstar editor any fix to this ?

im having the same issue at some times of day the lights are very pale

Have you fixed it? I am having the same issue

has anyone seen anything like this for server side, this makes night time amazing. would like to level the playing field for everyone,

what should i keep my in-game settings to for the best frames?

Normal texture quality everything else is preference

Just installed this, works just fine. Although one thing that bothers me is no matter how far I am from the street lights they BLIND me, in the video they dont seem too bad. Any way to fix this?

So the highbeams in some vehicles are nonexistant or the low beams are brighter than the high beams and for some reason i cant have colored headlights. Is there any way to fix this? Other than that, it looks amazing

Amazing pack :+1:

1 Like

i havent experienced this issue, is it with every vehicle? including vanilla?

i can’t find any read me attached in the rar file

Not seeing a ReadME that was said to be included in the download. Can someone link to it or just post how to install?

Check these,

this is from my working visualsettings.dat

// Vehicle Light Night/Day Settings
vehicle.lights.sunrise 6.5
vehicle.lights.sunset 20.0

These are the values in this one

// Vehicle Light Night/Day Settings
vehicle.lights.sunrise 6.5
vehicle.lights.sunset 19.0

Sundown is 20 thus the fading :smiley:

usually happens with police cars and i can only use the zenon headlights.

loooove it

1 Like

how to install it all you have to do is drag and drop

2 Likes

I applied this and removed it since it ate some of my fps. I removed, reinstalled FiveM and this mod is still applied?? Any update?