[Release] Five M Visual Pack (Update 10-14-20)

mmm i simply question i need to put some start in my server.cfg¿ i put all the folders in citizen, reading the readme and… nothing. Can you do a short video of example? Of the installation? Ty

this doesnt go in your server its client sided… there are a bunch of videos on youtube on how to install visual mods in fivem.

It is like this on most visual mods in fivem not sure why.

ok works fckng amazing but… anddd all the other players see the changes of this amazing mod¿¿ Or I need to tell them to install it in their fivem

again, it is client side

Is this a good visual pack for EDRP so I can see police lights?

is this mod server sided?

As i have stated above, i is a client only mod. All visual modifications are.

Alright, So I’ve downloaded the mod the only thing my lights are showing up different, They aren’t RED & BLUE like they were when I uploaded the pack. Any suggestions? @SolarFantom

i have blue lights on my cars but red are showing up on lights and AOE lights how can i edit that in this file???

https://i.gyazo.com/e46e2665b8734eb92c19b5181f570b28.gif Example of how the lights on emergency vehicles look when it is cloudy, if anyone can fix it please do!

My lights for police els cars look like that all the time without visuals. I was wondering if I installed would it make something like that look better?

How do we get rid of this rain Its way to annoying

Does this work on a server that has client scripts disabled?

Yes it does work its only for client visuals

Is there anyway to adjust the darkness, cant see anything? Also seeing further the 300 yards is blurry any ideas to fixing that?

1 Like

How can I get rid of the fog or dust or whatever it is when its on light snow? Its very bad

Hey, I could use a little help. New server. I’ve installed this, one non-ELS car and one ELS car, along with ELS obviously ([Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns). Everything looks great, but when I get more than like 10m from the car the lights disappear(as in you can’t tell that they’re on). The environmental lighting still works, there’s still reflections, but the lights actually on the car don’t show anymore. Any ideas where to go?

Here’s what I’ve played with so far:
-vehicles.meta LODs
-vehicles.meta HDTextureDist

-Carcols.meta lightFalloffMax

-visualsettings.dat car.lod.distance.high/low
-visualsettings.dat car.emissiveMultiplier
-visualsettings.dat car.coronas.beginstart

playing with the vehicles.meta HDtextureDist helped a little bit with the non-ELS vehicle but not greatly. Any ideas as to what causes it?

It crashes my game on startup

1 Like

How can I make the night brighter without changing my default gta brightness setting?

1 Like

Not sure why but the clouds look like a moviemaker slideshow. They move in like 10 fps.