[Release] Five M Visual Pack (Update 10-14-20)

Glad you like it :smile:

Hi, i wanted to know if you could help me with installing it, i think the readme is not that clear, or i am not smart xD

I really love this mod, total game changer. I’ve been using it for several weeks with no issues, except a brief white screen flash as the weather changed. However, after yesterday’s FiveM update, I started having major visual issues. At certain times I would get huge “clouds” of neon light emanating from bright light sources and drifting across the screen. Looked like a psychedelic toxic cloud dream! Anyone else have recent issues?

Ive been using this for months with no issues, not sure what that could be. Although i reccomend doing what i do, which is every 3-4 weeks, completely reinstall FiveM to limit most issues.

Thanks for the tip! Yeah, I tried a clean install of the mod when the problem started yesterday, with no improvement. I did a clean install of fivem afterwards, and I havent reinstalled yet. Im waiting to see if its possibly a conflict with the mod and the fivem update, as it only started yesterday.

im having no issues with the update, might have been a fluke or something

Tried a clean install of fivem, and a clean install of the mod. So far so good, I’ll update if I have any issues. Thanks!

1 Like

Right on! Hope it stays smooth!

Any update so far? Because people crashing while use this mod.

yes i have updated the link

1 Like

Apologies for the crashing, there were 3 outdated files that i took out of the download, it has been fixed now you’ll need to update your citizen>common>data folder with a fresh download then you can reinstall this.

1 Like

AMAZING

[…20char…]

1 Like

Nice work!
(20 chars)

1 Like

How many files has been updated outstanding the remain files?

There were 3 files that were outdated and removed. Everything else is fine.

I found that the weather setting “Overcast” makes the lights look white too. Not sure if that helps with tracking down the reason for the dim/white police lights at all, but I figured I would let you know. Otherwise, amazing job!

I should probably say that I tried multiple weather sync scripts and all of the ones I have tried had issues with the “Overcast” weather. Just wish there was a fix for this as it look absolutely amazing besides that one issue.

Im not sure what is causing it…

what program are u using to convert them together?

When it is cloudy or overcast the lights dim why is this. Also is there a way to fix this thank you, or any recommended adjustments?