[Release] Firestation YMAP

@CRGD Here is what you asked for! :slight_smile:

Refuels vehicles, areas for car washing, got a few garages for maintenance and its a place for emergency services (police, fire and ems) to maintain their vehicles (fuel, maintenance and all that)

Like identical to the picture i sent, with a building with garages, and a little area for car washing

There is literally no area free on the map to build something that big?

Well, it was said that it would be attempted

@Jake_Defined
Here ya go

1 Like

Thanks so much, it is appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you for your reply… so many on here don’t even acknowledge questions or comments from people that post.

1 Like

I tend to take the people that like my work seriously :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is possible yes, im planning on raising the ground up so the grass isnt an issue no more

1 Like

I downloaded the firehouse and how do I get it into the game?

that is Chicago Fire

No idea, just went off from what i thought would be nice lol. Probably looks like other firestations too so :man_shrugging:

Busy updating the fire station. Stay tuned for V2!

Version 2 is now available for download :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fire station has been updated!
This version including a lobby on the 2nd floor
A door in the back, so pedestrians don’t have to enter through the garage.
An extra container room.
Added all the fire hydrants in the back to practice all of the hydrants used in San Andreas
Theres a hidden “feature” in the lobby for RP purposes, since this is a government building (check the desk :wink: )
added some more detail to the workshop in the drawers, axes, some magazines ( :wink: ) etc
Oh and not to forget the elevated floor, this is to prevent the grass from clipping through the floor so many had complaints about.
Elevated the heli pad aswell because i noticed stuff clipping through when I went up there from the floor below like cables of lights and parts of the glass.

Thats about it
Enjoy!

Love the station, one of the best ones out there right now!

But I’m having some issues with the automatic doors causing my trucks to glitch out when pulled into the station in my fiveM server. Is there any way for there to be a version without the automatic garage doors installed released or someway for them to be removed by me?

I could post a version without the garage doors, I’ll tag you when it’s updated!

could you also do updated version without the ramps

If i remove the ramps, how are you going to get your vehicles in?