[Release] Firestation YMAP

Like have railings around the side, and have a large area for multiple vehicles

1 Like

I’ll see what i can do for ya

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

One more thing though, I need to know what that fleet management thing offers. As in, does it refuel your vehicles, does it have a carwash at the same spot aswell? Does it have it’s own building to store vehicles etc. Are they even remotely close to a fire station? or is that just a to go place for not having to go back to the fire station/civilian resources? Plus i see the original one you’re telling me about has been decommisioned :confused:
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Basically it is a big depot where there is space to refuel city vehicles (police cars, fire trucks, garbage trucks etc.) a place for them to be cleaned and a vehicle garage for repairs, with parking spots for fleet management vehicles.

@CRGD Here is what you asked for! :slight_smile:

Refuels vehicles, areas for car washing, got a few garages for maintenance and its a place for emergency services (police, fire and ems) to maintain their vehicles (fuel, maintenance and all that)

Like identical to the picture i sent, with a building with garages, and a little area for car washing

There is literally no area free on the map to build something that big?

Well, it was said that it would be attempted

@Jake_Defined
Here ya go

1 Like

Thanks so much, it is appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you for your reply… so many on here don’t even acknowledge questions or comments from people that post.

1 Like

I tend to take the people that like my work seriously :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is possible yes, im planning on raising the ground up so the grass isnt an issue no more

1 Like

I downloaded the firehouse and how do I get it into the game?

that is Chicago Fire

No idea, just went off from what i thought would be nice lol. Probably looks like other firestations too so :man_shrugging:

Busy updating the fire station. Stay tuned for V2!

Version 2 is now available for download :slight_smile:

1 Like