[Release] Firestation YMAP

After having a look on the forum, and on gta5 mods for a firestation that suited my needs, i wasn’t really satisfied with what there was available, so i decided to make my own :slight_smile:

Here i give you my Firestation YMAP

The garage has a capacity of storing more than 6 firetrucks in there.
the second floor has a little dispatch center.
It has a kitchen and some field beds for sleepy firefighters.
there are desks where you can fill in your paperwork , and a large garage for firefighters to work on their vehicles!

For most people some of the stuff might not display, like some of the tools in the garage, or some parts of the interior. Therefore , implement this fix into your server

Hope you guys enjoy!

VERSION 2

Screenshots

Theres a little “surprise” at the reception :slight_smile:

Download:BigFirestationV2.ymap (18.4 KB)

Yours,

~ Destiny

10 Likes

download link??

2 Likes

Yep sorry, uploaded the wrong thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, this looks really cool and took some time! I’ll definitally be testing this out! Good work!

1 Like

Great work, I’m glad you actually make it look a little more realistic then others.

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

This will probably get updated along the line though :smiley:
I made this during my exams so , might do some more work on it when they finish :slight_smile:

But thank y’all for the positive feedback! <3

One suggestion/request do something like Station 127/51 that LACoFD uses in Carson CA

1 Like

I’ll have a look into it! :slight_smile:

Nice Thanks

1 Like

It looks good in SP I will have a great time tonight streaming using it.

1 Like

@Destiny

I’m not very good at scripts or maps I mainly do car skins lol I have a request. I play as a gruppe 6 a lot and was wondering if you could make a gruppe 6 Office with maybe a a two car or three car garage? If possible have it somewhere in sandy area?

2 Likes

Could do, i’ll see what i can make for ya

@Destiny

thank you i would really like that

1 Like

Currently in the process of making one. Just a small problem with the garage doors, should be fixed soon :smiley: will post an update here with a link for ya.

Okay Thank you I just seen this

@Destiny thanks

Hey Destiny,

Great map, its perfect!
I have a suggestion for you; Department of Fleet Management, similar to this:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiL_ODG4ZjgAhVNlxoKHUtlB2IQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.itsfilmedthere.com%2F2014%2F09%2Fchicago-fire-season-3-episode-1-always.html&psig=AOvVaw0dbq5Wn6ERE_cjnPUSwb5I&ust=1549049590822750

I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

?

I think he is talking about the one that says “Department of Fleet Management”