[Release] Firescript v1.0 Alpha

Um which update was it, the test update or the update that got pushed to http://www.centuriesgaming.com/fire/firescript.zip

I updated the main firescript link with a 100% working firescript for CFX servers, however the next update I will convert the chat command declarations to work with FX Servers!

This is because the method used for chat commands doesnt work for fx server, I am in the process of making one that does, but until then just use f7 to spawn fires (you can change the key for that on line 462 of client.lua)

Ok thank you
officer kane

I finished the update and the firescript is now fully compatible with FX Servers!

Enjoy and always dont hesitate to leave your suggestions here in the thread!

Did you put the whitelist in?

No not yet, I just have not gotten around to it. its just with the fx server push fivem is doing i figured that was a more important update right now

Your updating for fx right now?

Look 2 posts up. It is already FX compatible. :wink:

I have a question guys, do you want the whitelist to be based on steamid/ip or the permission level system built into es_admin and essentialmode. I may make a config variable that lets you chose which one but for now pick one so I can work and refine it the most.

1 Like

tbh we use V-RP on our server so id say a steamid one would be better since everyone can use it no matter really

There is going to be support for both more than likely I am just trying to figure out which one to devote more time to when i can. I am also going to implement a CouchDB version for essentialmode users and a mysql version for any other servers. The couchDB and/or mysql features is so that I can add support for time played whitelist. So a user would have to wait 2 hours or something then he/she could spawn fires.

@rjross2013 I like the steamids one for now and when you have the chance you can do the es_admin one. Take your time it will come to a great ending.

Hey, thank you. This is cool. Going to use it on my server.

Np man, and enjoy the firescript for what it is right now!

Thanks man Everyone over here loves it. Great work. Keep it up

Sorry I just have not had the time to create the whitelist functions yet, I have been really busy with IRL stuff, ill get to it soon (until then if anyone has edited only the newest updated server.lua to include a whitelist system then please PM me and ill upload it and give all credits to you for that update!)

The whitelist system is now on the testbranch located at

http://centuriesgaming.com/fire/testbranch/firescript.zip

To enable it for a user simply enable the config in server.lua and add someones steamid to it.

This is completely untested so if there is any bugs with the whitelist system please tell me via this thread or pm and thank you!

Whoever tells me if it works or not first is going to be put into the credits as a beta-tester as long as they are willing to help out with future updates!

does not seem to work. no one can start fires now. here is my server.lua how i have it.

I tested it on my server ii thin k you should make it so people can start fires but it then calls people who are firefighters but also make it compatible with essentialmode 4