[Release] Firescript v1.0 Alpha

yea I think that is possible, but ill have to do quite a bit of testing with that.

It seems to only be you @DarkWolf2985 PM me your server ip and port so I can get on there and maybe re-create it, and have you edited the firescript at all?

Thanks for replying, btw about the helis and planes thats what i meant to say, i just try my best with english.

One draw back ,the civs can set fire to all of Sandy shores, I had to change all the commands so they cant, hehehehehe and yeah on a loaded server I crashes allot,constantly hafta restart the script,BUT I STILL LOVE IT thanks for the release man.

Yea the firescript does need to be restarted a lot lol. It is because the array does not have any way to remove the fires yet, I have tried table.remove but it seems to break the table when i do that. Regardless thank you for the kind words and in the next update that im currently working on ill implement an option to make it so that players have to wait a certain amount of time before they can set another fire :slight_smile:

Awsome man realy look forward to the development of this script, It will open so many doors for Servers that have Fire departments that never had something to do besides car crash calls . Now I can just be a Pyro and keep them Busy. One thing I have realy noticed, On my test server that I use, Its only Me on it and this script rages Fires like they should be, But when I use it on a maxed out server of 24 people full of trolls ,the Fires donā€™t realy get Big or spread like they do on my empty test server. And Also I had to remove the F7 Code , Becouse the Trolls had there way with that one. As long as I changed all the commands that only the Server ADMINS know , Example /1972fire to spawn a big Fire and so on. Once they figure out the singal key command they set fire to everything. Best wishes Man keep up the good work and take care.

1 Like

Just would not be Justified if I Did not thank all the other people for this script and to share it, Thank you all for its development and testing .
@Deziel0495 - Original creator of meth lab fire script which helped me a lot when i started this project.
@Rjross2013 - Lead developer of the firescript.
@Talon1991 - Financial Contributor to our network.
@Firav - Owner and operator of Centuries Gaming Network.

(ALPHA TESTERS)

@BigRedFireTruck
@NYKILLA1127
@Talon1991

for some odd reason if i add this script to my server my delete vehicle script stops working

/dv still works for me

[UPDATE] this is a early test for the new update.

This update allows you to set if the firescript spawns random fires around the map or not, but you have to set the locations yourself, however the locations in the script currently are garages located around the map.

The details of how to do this are listed in the client.lua file and should help you out. I donā€™t have time to test this myself right now so here is the update

http://centuriesgaming.com/fire/testbranch/firescript.zip

Feedback on if this new update works or not would really help me out while im doing other things. pm me the results or reply to this topic, and thank you very much for helping me out.

Great script so far, I saw someone mention that you canā€™t put out the fires with a fire extinguisher or water cannon but as of the latest update, I just tested it and it works great.

My one suggestion:
Please make it a command that you type in game instead of pressing F7. Of course this can easily be done but I mean you might as well just make it like that already since nobody really likes pushing a button down to start a fire. You should also try to set up some sort of permission system so that only admins can use it or users with a certain permission level can use it. Would be a lot nicer for open servers.

There already is a command lol its just a bit buggy right now. You can still use it though and hardly have any problems it is just /fire

Oh lol I was still using the F7 thing.

I got an idea make it a white-listed script so only selected people can use it and not let everyone blow the server up. You can try to look at acl time-sync white list and base it off of there!

1 Like

Ill put in a whitelist system, and ill do it with the version of steamIDs that fivem has available. the config on this one will be in the server file when it is released. I will try to get it out by day after tmrw along with a few other things.

At least you guys cant say im not trying to update regularly lol.

1 Like

Scirpt is pretty good expecially since weā€™ve seen this type of thing done on private servers I would like to point out either a bug or something intentional that you added: The fire does go out after tping away say back to station or something and sometimes players cannot see the fire like the person that started it overall great script hopefully updates make it even better

Yea I wish I could figure out all of these bugs, and yes sometimes i am playing around with some things that might help us sync the fires just a little better, but it is hard when we are limited how many available natives there are for fires.

Res assured though updates are in the works, and if anyone makes any edits PLEASE share it with me via PMā€™s any person who makes edits WILL be credited properly, openly thanked, and depending on how good the update is, given permission to release it themselves on this thread and take full credit for the updates you did.

Sorry for the no updates been busy with other things, will try to push an update soon!

Sence your last update I have noticed that the random fire thing you added ,shows a fire spawned at some street addy ,but there is no fire there ! And if I add my own cords for fires Nothing happens with those either. And again in a game full of people Not all see the fire and the fires are Small most of the time. Not the huge fires I see and get in a very empty server.

When i try to load this on the new FXserver. I how someone will be able to help me out. Thanks
vhttps://gyazo.com/dc7d72c0dfdac7d24ccb682cd86086b4