[Release] Fire Script [OneSync]

Hi there! Tutorial was moved to the wiki due to it being a little too long to include into the README file.

1 Like

Hello,

Please provide more information about the problem, provide the steps to reproduce the problem. Does it occur every time, or does it occur only occasionally? Which version are you trying?

I’ll do the correct command to start the fire and nothing shows up, no client or server errors.

Hi! Please make sure your server has OneSync enabled.

Yes it is

Seems like there could be a script blocking the fire. Anyway, try to teleport yourself to coordinates 0, 0, 0 and see if the fire spawns there. Let me know, I’ll gladly help to get it running.

EDIT: Please try out the new version (1.5.2) in which I’ve removed all OneSync dependencies, which may have been causing problems.

Everything works now! Thanks for the help and update.

2 Likes

AWESOME!!! I haven’t tried it yet, but still thank you for being awesome!!

1 Like

BTW, is it possible to make it an open job and the blips will show if you are wearing the uniform?
just like the esx_garbagecrewv2? Just wondering though.

works good, not fully synced since most players in my server can’t see the fires…
But nice work!

1 Like

Hi! As for the dispatch, I’ve covered the events you can utilize in your script in the wiki. I haven’t documented the other events you probably could use yet, but if you need to, you could easily create fires manually from another script.

Hi there! Glad you like it. As for the problem - everything seemed to work fine just a few weeks ago, with around 15 people who saw the fire properly. If you’d like, hit me a DM, I’ll gladly help you sort this out.

Great fire script! Keep up the good work on this :smiley:

My small community enjoys this and the neat fire spreading.

1 Like

Good evening

how can we remove the WL?

Hi

What exactly do you need to do with the script? The whitelist is just a permission system so that nobody unauthorized can manage fires. :smiley:

My script stopped working after 2 months of being in server. I don’t know

Have you tried using the latest version? What artefact is your server running on? Please describe your problem in detail, provide steps to reproduce the problem if possible.

Latest Version, Latest Artifacts and no errors. I type /startfire # # true (/startfire 20 20 true) and nothing happens

Alright. I’ll help you out in DMs :slight_smile:

Good evening
where do we add the firescript.all to disable the WL