[Release] Fire/EMS Pager + Fire Siren Resource

this is awesome, i used it without whitelist but people false alarm it. And when i use whitelist I put my steam hex in, and it says I’m not whitelisted

Make sure you’re restarting the server after making whitelist changes, reference the wiki page for more help: https://github.com/inferno-collection/Fire-EMS-Pager/wiki/Whitelisting

IDK if this was answered, but how do i set off the firesiren again after the first time? it says theyre still playing until server restart

It should reset automatically; I suggest replacing your files with the latest version, and if after that you are stilling having issues, creating an issue on Github.

For anyone have issues with the Pager resource messages not showing in chat, I have pushed a hotfix which you can find here: https://github.com/inferno-collection/Fire-EMS-Pager/releases/tag/v4.55-beta-hotfix

A proper fix will follow.

1 Like

Warning: Resource inferno-fire-ems-pager does not specify an fx_version in fxmanifest.lua.
Couldn’t start resource inferno-fire-ems-pager.

Any Help?

Been Trying For wks and does this on all versions

That was fixed in a hotfix 8 days ago, have you got the latest version?

Where is the link to the new 1 sorry

nvm i have link lets see if this works

Nope Same error :frowning: Warning: Resource inferno-fire-ems-pager does not specify an fx_version in fxmanifest.lua.
Couldn’t start resource inferno-fire-ems-pager.

Make sure you are running the latest recommended server artifacts.

Hey mate, love the script! Just wanted to let you know (I have 4.55 beta) that once a siren is played it wont let you replay it again. Tested on paleto and sandy shores using siren1 and siren 2.

That is as a result of the recent NUI changes made to FiveM, where .mp3s no longer function correctly. I am going through my resources one by one and replacing the sounds. Thanks for letting me know though.

1 Like

Youre amazing

love this script. how do we set it so the message has the location

I am having trouble getting the fire siren to work I do the /firesiren ss for example and it says its playing but I don’t hear anything.

This is due to changes to the FiveM NUI resulting in MP3 files not playing correctly. You can find a partial fix here:

Fire/EMS Pager + Fire Siren Version 4.54 Beta

Bug/Problem: Whitelist not working, Ace version

Config.WhitelistEnabled = ace
But it still allows anyone to use all cmds

Perms in server.cfg are as followed

add_principal identifier.steam:STEAMHEXHERE fire-ems-pager.group.supervisor

add_principal fire-ems-pager.group.supervisor fire-ems-pager.group.user
add_ace fire-ems-pager.group.user “fire-ems-pager.pager” allow
add_ace fire-ems-pager.group.supervisor “fire-ems-pager.pager” allow
add_ace fire-ems-pager.group.supervisor “fire-ems-pager.page” allow
add_ace fire-ems-pager.group.supervisor “fire-ems-pager.firesiren” allow
add_ace fire-ems-pager.group.supervisor “fire-ems-pager.cancelpage” allow

If ace is not in string form ("ace" or 'ace') then that’s your problem.

1 Like

I just installed this and can hear the pager sounds but same as you I cannot hear the siren sounds at all.