[Release] FAXES Map Collection [YMAP] [Update 31 Jan]

Paleto Bay Comes Alive
About

Hello people of the forums. Today I bring you a map that enhances Paleto Bay (Features below). This is from GTA5-mods.com. I converted it for you :slight_smile: and made it into a resource.

Palato Bay Comes Alive. It features more alive places throughout Palato Bay. 220+ Props, 50+ Peds & 60+ Vehicles. Note: More is being added. There are many Pictures Here below. It adds various lights and objects.

Note Some cars may not.

Download
paletomap.rar (8.7 KB)

Pictures

Pictures

Enhanced Harmony Map
About

This map adds various tree’s and objects on US Route 68 in Harmony. I goes for the whole stretch of Harmony.

Download
harmonymap.rar (15.0 KB)

Pictures

Pictures

Credit
Original Link

Traffic Lights for Route 13
About

This map adds traffic light intersections on Route 13 at Joshua Rd and Union Rd. This aims to improve traffic congestion at these two intersections.

Download
route13lights.rar (2.1 KB)

Pictures

Pictures

Credit
Original Link

Comment below for help / issues. Or suggest a map :smile:

14 Likes

Gonna give this a try. Thanks for the upload.

1 Like

some things like car spawns are buggy but overall should work. I’m gonna update it so it works 100%

1 Like

Just wanna fromthe look its beautiful!

1 Like

nice! is it any way you could do that with the mission row YMAP? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ill have a look for you

1 Like

thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

general question about map mods, and addons like such is there anything you should avoid, like is this made to be a server sided mode and not cause texture issues?

Its not all that big, so should not cause any lag. its serverside

3 Likes

So ive been trying to figure out how to convert the XMLs to YMAP for this https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/enhanced-harmony so far havent seen it anywhere on the forums, and ive had no luck converting it :frowning:

1 Like

Ill have a look
(20 char limit)

1 Like

Just use this program. https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/mapeditor-2-ymap-converter It’ll convert it to a ymap.xml then drop it in OpenIV and drag it back out and you will have a ymap.

I did it for you in the OP.

1 Like

Hello, nice job!
I tried to convert by myself this one but I failed, I mess up some objects and can’t see water. Could you give it a look for me please?

Thanks.

1 Like

How do you install the Enhanced Harmony pack.

You can make a resource from it. Or download the paleto map and use that resource

1 Like

RESORUCE UPDATE

Changed:

• Added Traffic Lights for Route 13.

Have a map. Add your suggestion below!

2 Likes

can you do it to this one?

3 Likes

Here. Feel free to use it but it won’t be in the OP as it has many bugs.

estation.ymap (20.9 KB)

2 Likes

thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like