[Release] ev-hud | Customizable Standalone HUD

By default? You can just modify the css.

ID no longer appears?

I removed it on the ESX Develop Version. You use the latest update for main branch though which automatically finds your framework.
Release ev-hud v4.0.0 - Resource finder + Voice chat Ā· EntityEvolution/ev-hud (github.com)

Hi, i see on the last version it was a change when you talking. Any way to work with ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ?

Idk what you said kek

salt y chat
I donā€™t understand why itā€™s donā€™t want to show this lol

I guess the easiest way is to implement the export from the hud itself into the salty cha t. Or you can use an export from salty and use it in the hud which returns the value of the current level or if itā€™s talking. I truly cannot give further help since Iā€™ve never used saltycha t before.

im useing the newest version but for fxserver onsyncā€¦it doesnt register the health, armour. stan, and or idā€¦only thing it sees is when im talking

Are you using a framework?

yes through nat2k15

What does that even mean?

Im useing a framework through him. its called framework 2 its like what doj uses

That seems a little sketchy.

how its a legit framework

Where exactly is the export supposed to go in pma-voice?

The instructions arenā€™t very clear which file to modify, and none of the files go up to line 193-195.

• PMA-voice ~ Go to your pma-voice, and between 193-195, add the following exports['ev-hud']:CurrentVoiceMode(voiceMode)

Also, when looking at the microphone indicator, when pressing my push to talk button, there is a delay in the indicator showing up. Is there a way to fix that?
In the video, on the far right you can see my PMA PTT lighting up as soon as I press my button.
The Hud indicator takes a bit to catch up. 2022-01-15 13-42-01

Last thing: I found where I can configure the starting indicator color for microphone/while talking. How can I configure the other indicator colors by default? That way I can modify the colors the way I want, and then players can choose to change colors afterwards?

Thank you!

1. So, it seems like pma-voice got a change in its folder structure which I did not know. Anyway, hereā€™s the line you can add it (have not tested). exports['ev-hud']:CurrentVoiceMode(mode)
  2. The mic is dependent on the speed of the thread or event. If youā€™re using esx, you can change it from a thread to an event. If not using esx, threads are already available which you can update the interval at which they repeat here. I recommend changing it to 250.
  3. Idk what you mean by the other indicators. Iā€™m guessing you mean this and the stroke hex.
1 Like

Perfect, thank you. That did fix my exports and RGB issues.

I am just not too familiar with changing a thread to an event. I am using ESX so I guess I am not able to use the interval in the config file. How would I go about doing that?

Remove all the code in here thatā€™s inside the esx_status event handler.

Replace it with the following at the if state == 'esx' then

AddEventHandler("esx_status:onTick", function(status)
	for _, v in pairs(status) do
		if v.name == 'hunger' then hunger = v.percent
		elseif v.name == 'thirst' then thirst = v.percent
		elseif Config.useStress and v.name == 'stress' then stress = v.percent
		end
	end
end)

CreateThread(function()
    while true do
    		if IsPauseMenuActive() and not isPaused then
			isPaused = true
			SendNUIMessage({action = "isPaused"})
		elseif not IsPauseMenuActive() and isPaused then
			isPaused = false
			SendNUIMessage({action = "notPaused"})
		end
		local ped = PlayerPedId()
		local player = PlayerId()
		if NetworkIsPlayerTalking(player) and not isTalking then
			isTalking = true
			SendNUIMessage({
				action = 'talking',
				talking = true
			})
		elseif not NetworkIsPlayerTalking(player) and isTalking then
			isTalking = false
			SendNUIMessage({
				action = 'talking',
				talking = false
			})
		end
		local minutes, hours = GetClockMinutes(), GetClockHours()
		if minutes <= 9 then minutes = '0' .. minutes end
		if hours <= 9 then hours = '0' .. hours end
		SendNUIMessage({
			action = "hud",
			health = not IsEntityDead(ped) and math.ceil(GetEntityHealth(ped) - 100) or 0,
			armor = GetPedArmour(ped),
			stamina = math.ceil(100 - GetPlayerSprintStaminaRemaining(player)) or 100,
			hunger = hunger or 0,
			thirst = thirst or 0,
			stress = stress or 0,
			oxygen = GetPlayerUnderwaterTimeRemaining(player) * oxygenMultiplier,
			id = GetPlayerServerId(player),
			players = #GetActivePlayers() * 100 / Config.maxPlayers,
			time = hours .. ":" .. minutes
		})
        Wait(Config.waitTime)
    end
end)

That should work?

Thanks for the help.
I just tried that and appears to break the onTick event, so the hud isnā€™t working correctly.